+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How many people want to give up?

S

SaugaBoss

alpesantezo said:
They send a lot of stuff back like pictures and evidence not sure if marriage certificate
to applicant or sponsor's address?

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SaugaBoss said:
to applicant or sponsor's address?
someone i know they say they applicant received the papers when she also received her passport visa stamped. so its the person being sponsored.but she received all their pictures and plane tickets boarding passes receipts for honeymoon trip to cancun.degrees from college.

but they dont give back the application papers we filled in beginiing. only the evidence they say.

alpesantezo

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-01-2010
Med's Request
16-09-2010
Med's Done....
19-09-2010
Interview........
NO!
Passport Req..
16-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
01-01-2011
the sponsored one receive it....
i have seen in some cases they send a letter telling you to pick up a package for you on the embassy before , with or after passport request.... always before visa issued

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpesantezo said:
the sponsored one receive it....
i have seen in some cases they send a letter telling you to pick up a package for you on the embassy before , with or after passport request.... always before visa issued
why will they give u before visa is issued?

alpesantezo

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-01-2010
Med's Request
16-09-2010
Med's Done....
19-09-2010
Interview........
NO!
Passport Req..
16-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
01-01-2011
that's the case among the people i have been in contact with

don't really know.. i guess because they have a decision made already and don't need your things anymore, other than to use some space on their offices.

And they for sure know that after you get your visa you are going to run to an airline for a ticket and leave... jejeje :p

anyways that's only my guess. ;D

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpesantezo said:
dont really know.. i guess because they have a decision made already and dont need your things anymore
theres one case in italy on this forum.where boy was asked to come get his papers from embassy. when he went. they give him papers evidence along with letter of refusal.

kelKel

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2010
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
03-03-2011
We withdrew our application. They sent the whole thing back including the application, pictures everything.

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kelKel said:
We withdrew our application. They sent the whole thing back including the application, pictures everything.
in case for withdraw yes they sending back all papers everything un touched.

kelkel.why did u people withdraw?

alpesantezo

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-01-2010
Med's Request
16-09-2010
Med's Done....
19-09-2010
Interview........
NO!
Passport Req..
16-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
01-01-2011
joecreosta said:
theres one case in italy on this forum.where boy was asked to come get his papers from embassy. when he went. they give him papers evidence along with letter of refusal.
yes, that could happend too... before, with and after refusal letter...

warrenthegreat

Sep 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
All these forms are overwhelming and my app is very straight forward. When it's all done and I'm finally good at it, it's done. Like furniture from Ikea. I feel like sending them a joke app full of "I already told you that" and " why are you doing this to me" and "I give money to the Tamil Tigers" but I doubt they'd read it cause you know the first thing they check is if the checks in the post. And it's not that important to me to pay twice.

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
Cdagal said:
Every day I wish I could just pack up mine and my children's lives and head for Brazil. I spend every minute of every day thinking of him and missing him so much it hurts to breathe. This is the most difficult time in our lives, but I know it is only temporary, thank god.
It seems that's the way the immigration system was designed for, so only the stronger will last til the end of this BS process, don't give up, you're already here and just wait 'til everything is done. A long wait but pays off at the end. Think about your children and balance out the situation.

Good luck!
There is no failure except in no longer trying...Frank McKinney.

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
warrenthegreat said:
All these forms are overwhelming and my app is very straight forward. When it's all done and I'm finally good at it, it's done. Like furniture from Ikea. I feel like sending them a joke app full of "I already told you that" and " why are you doing this to me" and "I give money to the Tamil Tigers" but I doubt they'd read it cause you know the first thing they check is if the checks in the post. And it's not that important to me to pay twice.
they dont read the application if u dont include payment receept. so u can send them fake app and waste ur own time and money sending application.

why do u wanna do anyway bro? theres 10000's of us poor peoples waiting for our spouses to come canada.this joke will take more tiem to them for process.

locolynn

May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
06-12-07/09-24-08/09-27-11
joecreosta said:
they dont read the application if u dont include payment receept. so u can send them fake app and waste ur own time and money sending application.

why do u wanna do anyway bro? theres 10000's of us poor peoples waiting for our spouses to come canada.this joke will take more tiem to them for process.
I think he was just joking to make a point. He's not actually going to send anything.

Lynn