+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long takes to get a credential id of PR portal after you're approved for PR?

Laura Gamal

Feb 5, 2024
I have sent emails to them all and still no reply :(

Visa Offices Email addresses:

cic-etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca

IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca

IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca

IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

CIC-Calgary@cic.gc.ca

Sample of Email Message:

[Subject - IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal, PR Confirmation, / Portailde résidence permanente d'IRCC, confirmation de la RP-(Application number)

[Body]
Dear Officer,

Please see the information below as requested to confirm my PR portal process -

Name as it appears in my passport:
DOB:
UCI:
Application Number:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Your eye colour:
Your height (please provide in cm):
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
Address:
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

I am single and have no dependents in my application. Please reply to me at this email address should you need any further information or clarification regarding the above.Thank you.

Sincerely,
[Name]

st4r22

Feb 1, 2024
Hopefully they reply to you soon. I also sent the email addresses to a friend yesterday too who has been waiting for his P2 since December and he sent emails to them as well and also got his same yesterday after doing so.

nve

Apr 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
28-06-2023
AOR Received.
15-08-2023
There are people who got P1 mid December and are only receiving their P2 now.
You just got P1 a week ago, so you might still have to wait a little bit for P2

cpnraj

Mar 4, 2023
I am in the same boat. I received Portal 1 on 5th Jan 2024. Replied on the same day and haven't heard back since then.
I called Helpline and they said, it will come soon. No timeline mentioned. This is frustrating especially, the whole process is over but stuck at one step.

I am wondering what exactly IRCC ask in Portal 2?

cpnraj

Mar 4, 2023
Visa Offices Email addresses:

IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca

IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

CIC-Calgary@cic.gc.ca

Sample of Email Message:

[Subject - IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal, PR Confirmation, / Portailde résidence permanente d'IRCC, confirmation de la RP-(Application number)

[Body]
Dear Officer,

Please see the information below as requested to confirm my PR portal process -

Name as it appears in my passport:
DOB:
UCI:
Application Number:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Your eye colour:
Your height (please provide in cm):
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
Address:
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

I am single and have no dependents in my application. Please reply to me at this email address should you need any further information or clarification regarding the above.Thank you.

Sincerely,
[Name]

Thank you so so much for your guidance. I was waiting for Portal-2 since 5th Jan 2024. I did not hear from them until i spam the VOs with the above reply on the above email addresses.
For those who are waiting for their portal-2 can use this guide, I believe it would work for you as well. There is no harm doing so.
If you receive the Portal-2 with this method, please reply in this forum so others know the success rate.

Again, @st4r22 Thank you so much!

Reactions: st4r22

Juan Diaz

Oct 17, 2023
Hello, any advice? do you recommend me to send emails to those VO emails in Canada? I have been waiting for my ECOPR for 4 and a half months. It's frustrating that it takes so long to know if the photo is good or if it's time to take another one (Hopefully they will be accepted). I have tried calling and they just tell me to wait. Have a great week everyone and success in your process.

st4r22

Feb 1, 2024
Hello, any advice? do you recommend me to send emails to those VO emails in Canada? I have been waiting for my ECOPR for 4 and a half months. It's frustrating that it takes so long to know if the photo is good or if it's time to take another one (Hopefully they will be accepted). I have tried calling and they just tell me to wait. Have a great week everyone and success in your process.
Wow, 4 and a half months is a really long time to wait for just them to review and approve a photo upload to the portal and issue the ECOPR. I’d definitely advise you send emails as well to the VO emails addresses.

st4r22

Feb 1, 2024
Sample Email To VO For ECOPR

ETOBICOKE -- IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

MONTREAL -- IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

CALGARY -- cic-calgary@cic.go.ca

UNKNOWN -- ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca

Subject - Request for Issuance of ECOPR | UCI**** | Application Number** |AOR:***

Dear Officer,

I hope this message finds you well, I am reaching out to request assistance regarding the issuance of my eCOPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence) document. I uploaded my details on the portal on October 25th and have been eagerly anticipating further progress in the process. As the eCOPR and PR Card is fundamental for finalizing my travel plans. I kindly ask for your prompt attention to this matter.
While I recognize and value the effort put forth by your team, the timely receipt of the eCOPR and PR card is pivotal for my plans. I am hopeful for your support in expediting this process.
For your reference, here are my application details:

First Name:
Last Name:
Date of Birth:
UCI:
Application Number:
AOR Date:
COPR Document Number:
Expiry Date:
Passport Number:

I genuinely appreciate your attention to this request. Your prompt response regarding the issuance of the eCOPR is eagerly awaited.
Thank you so much for your consideration of this matter.

Warm Regards,
(Name)

Reactions: Juan Diaz

Abif500

Jan 12, 2024
ATIP notes gives you information at what stage your application is at ( some backend info including notes if any by ircc agent)

I have personally experienced getting updates when I apply for them or received the said notes. Someone has to look into your file to get those notes.

you won't get faster processing but it could potentially save time by not delaying it further.
Thank you

st4r22

Feb 1, 2024
Did you send them the email above as well. Or they just sent you the ecopr.
I didn’t send the email above, they just sent me the eCOPR without me sending it. I was waiting until after a week and if it still hadn’t come, I was going to send the email.