+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long takes to get a credential id of PR portal after you're approved for PR?

Nik06

Jan 5, 2024
Yes, p1 replied on Dec 9, left multiple follow ups, no response yet. Now they're just testing our patience man

I don't get it, if this little task of portal creation takes much longer, they could just let us make the portal and finalize manually - that'd make everyone's lives smoother, in my opinion.
Hey did you receive the login cred and eCOPR?

cpnraj

Mar 4, 2023
I am curious to know, how eCOPR expiry date matters?
I am seeing my eCOPR expiry date in MAY 2024 on PR Tracker along with eCOPR Number. The way VOs are un-predictable and taking longer than usual make me think regarding the eCOPR expiry date. I believe eCOPR is the confirmation of PR. Once you are confirmed, you are PR, how does eCOPR expiry date matters?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I am curious to know, how eCOPR expiry date matters?
I am seeing my eCOPR expiry date in MAY 2024 on PR Tracker along with eCOPR Number. The way VOs are un-predictable and taking longer than usual make me think regarding the eCOPR expiry date. I believe eCOPR is the confirmation of PR. Once you are confirmed, you are PR, how does eCOPR expiry date matters?
I really dont' think it matters. I think some places you need to show your COPR may want to see it before the expiry date (e.g. getting SIN or medical care )
Otherwise, it may be just a carry over item from the physcial COPR (which the expiry date is the date person has to phsycially land in Canada)

cpnraj

Mar 4, 2023
I really dont' think it matters. I think some places you need to show your COPR may want to see it before the expiry date (e.g. getting SIN or medical care )
Otherwise, it may be just a carry over item from the physcial COPR (which the expiry date is the date person has to phsycially land in Canada)
That make sense. Thanks for the reply :)

cpnraj

Mar 4, 2023
Update on my application. I just received my eCOPR minutes ago.

P1: Jan 05 (VO: Montreal)
P2: Feb 06
eCOPR: Feb 08 (VO: Calgary)
PR Card: waiting for update

Reactions: polash123bd

Roma am

Star Member
Feb 8, 2024
I got the P1 on Jan16 from Montreal does any one know the maximum wait time for P2 ? Let me know if anyone here who got P1 on Jan 16 ?