+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long takes to get a credential id of PR portal after you're approved for PR?

satishvaradha

Feb 8, 2024
Visa Offices Email addresses:

cic-etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca

IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca

IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca

IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

CIC-Calgary@cic.gc.ca

Sample of Email Message:

[Subject - IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal, PR Confirmation, / Portailde résidence permanente d'IRCC, confirmation de la RP-(Application number)

[Body]
Dear Officer,

Please see the information below as requested to confirm my PR portal process -

Name as it appears in my passport:
DOB:
UCI:
Application Number:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Your eye colour:
Your height (please provide in cm):
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
Address:
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

I am single and have no dependents in my application. Please reply to me at this email address should you need any further information or clarification regarding the above.Thank you.

Sincerely,
[Name]

CIC-Calgary@cic.gc.ca

Sample of Email Message:

[Subject - IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal, PR Confirmation, / Portailde résidence permanente d'IRCC, confirmation de la RP-(Application number)

[Body]
Dear Officer,

DOB:
UCI:
Application Number:
Your eye colour:
Address:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

I am single and have no dependents in my application. Please reply to me at this email address should you need any further information or clarification regarding the above.Thank you.

Sincerely,
[Name]
You should expect something this week, if not try calling them and asking for an update. I did this last week and I got Portal 2 today.
Portal 1: 20 Dec 2023 (replied same day)
Portal 2: Feb 5, 2024
eCOPR: Waiting
Hi,
Thank you so much for your suggestion. I followed it and received the Portal 2 email in 4hours. You are a real genius.
We got Portal 1 email on Jan 9th and had nothing till today. Was really worried.
Confirmed that we are inland and will submit photos tomorrow. Will keep you posted.
Really appreciate

Reactions: st4r22

satishvaradha

Feb 8, 2024
I got P1 on 8 January from Montreal, no P2 yet
Monday at 1:35 PM
Try this it worked for me
Follow this guy's comments for more details
"St4r22"
Hello everyone,
This is to inform those waiting for their portal 2 email to try sending emails to all the respective VO, it really works wonders and brings instant results. It just happened to me now as I and my spouse (both inland applicants) had received our portal 1 email on January 26th and have been patiently waiting for the portal 2 email to drop but still hadn’t, not until I decided today to individually send emails including all the information that was requested by IRCC in the portal 1 email, to all the VO about an hour ago and it didn’t take up to 20 minutes, the portal 2 email dropped. Our application is in Montreal office.
So I’d advise those still awaiting to give this a try.

st4r22

Feb 1, 2024
Hi,
Thank you so much for your suggestion. I followed it and received the Portal 2 email in 4hours. You are a real genius.
We got Portal 1 email on Jan 9th and had nothing till today. Was really worried.
Confirmed that we are inland and will submit photos tomorrow. Will keep you posted.
Really appreciate
Hello,
You are most welcome and so glad to see this suggestion worked for not only me but also has been working for others as well. The most appreciation goes to those who suggested it before me.

Laura Gamal

Feb 5, 2024
Hopefully they reply to you soon. I also sent the email addresses to a friend yesterday too who has been waiting for his P2 since December and he sent emails to them as well and also got his same yesterday after doing so.
Hi, I received my p2 yesterday.

Sky23

Nov 5, 2023

CIC-Calgary@cic.gc.ca

Sample of Email Message:

[Body]
Dear Officer,

DOB:
UCI:
Application Number:
Your eye colour:
Address:

Sincerely,
[Name]
I tried this today too, send email to all the offices.
Got my p1 on jan 9 after that no response.
Hopefully it will work.

june42

Feb 11, 2024
I received 1st portal confirmation email on Jan 26th...responded to Montreal office on Jan 28th and still haven't received any temporary login information.
Just emailed all the different offices as per idea of @st4r22
We will see what happens....current visa expiring, cutting it close here.

st4r22

Feb 1, 2024
I received 1st portal confirmation email on Jan 26th...responded to Montreal office on Jan 28th and still haven't received any temporary login information.
Just emailed all the different offices as per idea of @st4r22
We will see what happens....current visa expiring, cutting it close here.
Nice to know you tried what I had suggested but I’d also want to suggest you do it during working days of the week and also working hours too (Mondays to Fridays). You can resend them again tomorrow.
I’m hopeful those waiting receive theirs soon.

rahulcad2019

Feb 11, 2024
I got my PR confirmation Email from Montreal VO on Jan 11. I replied to them that I am in India and I am coming back to Canada on Jan 27. Also attached my flight tickets.
On coming back, i replied to them again on Jan 29, that I am back in Canada and my status is now Inland.
moreover, my spouse received her COPR and passport stamped on Jan31st.
i am waiting on my ecopr and portal 2 to get the PR confirmation credentials and then eCOPR.
do you think how long does it take to get P2 email or Logins? As I was Outland (Outside Canada) when i replied to the email. Will this push my file back in queue? Just curious as i have been waiting for almost 2 weeks now.

Juan Diaz

Oct 17, 2023
I have tried to send emails and still no response from my ECOPR after almost 5 months waiting for them to approve my photos and my address.... I have gone to the post office to see if by any chance they sent the cards and nothing....