+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

samlap

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Send with Applications
IELTS Request
Send with Applications
Med's Request
26-09-2013
Med's Done....
27-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Hi Everyone,

Is there anyone whose Passport delivery was signed by Coun? I send it via UPS and it was received by Coun.

Thanks

Chinook

Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO (Ottawa)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 13
Doc's Request.
Updated POF requested with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
CPPO does not send AOR
Med's Request
6th Sep 13
Med's Done....
23rd Sep 13
Passport Req..
11th Oct 13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamping on 17th Oct / Received back passport on 2nd Nov 2013
LANDED..........
29th Aug 2014 (Beaver Creek YT)
Finally got my passport back from CPPO today!

(Passport sent on 16th Oct / Recd by CPPO 0n 17th Oct / CPPO sends back after visa stamping on 31st Oct / Received today on 2nd Nov.

GPEG

Oct 22, 2013
Chinook said:
Finally got my passport back from CPPO today!

(Passport sent on 16th Oct / Recd by CPPO 0n 17th Oct / CPPO sends back after visa stamping on 31st Oct / Received today on 2nd Nov.
Congrats!!

was ur return mail xpress? it's so fast oct 31-Nov 2?!
my tracking # activated on friday!! hopefully I can get it soon!

scarletsally

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2012
AOR Received.
11-12-2012
Med's Request
28-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013 ....in process: 08-05-2013
Passport Req..
02-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2013
LANDED..........
21-12-2013
Just sent our passports in yesterday and it was received today. Now we wait :D

samlap

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Send with Applications
IELTS Request
Send with Applications
Med's Request
26-09-2013
Med's Done....
27-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Finally, I received back my passport today.

elghoids0012

Mar 16, 2013
Ok now I have a situation, I hope anyone here has got the same experience as I do. I sent my passport to ottawa october 18 and just last November 1st, my return envelope was activated. I expected to get my documents anytime this week but just when I tried to track it again this morning, my mail seemed to be going back to ottawa. I called canadapost but they couldn't give me any reason why and advised me to call cpp-ottawa and tell them my passport's being mailed back to their office. I don't wanna call them yet at this time because my mail is still somewhere in a postal facility in ottawa. There's no indication that there's a problem in mailing it as the tracking doesn't say so.

I don't know what to do. I don't think it's got to do with wrong address because I'm pretty sure I filled out my return envelope correctly. Any advice what to do? I am thinking to wait til Ottawa gets my mail back and that's when I call.

Please. help.

scarletsally

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2012
AOR Received.
11-12-2012
Med's Request
28-12-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
02-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2013
LANDED..........
21-12-2013
elghoids0012 said:
Ok now I have a situation, I hope anyone here has got the same experience as I do. I sent my passport to ottawa october 18 and just last November 1st, my return envelope was activated. I expected to get my documents anytime this week but just when I tried to track it again this morning, my mail seemed to be going back to ottawa. I called canadapost but they couldn't give me any reason why and advised me to call cpp-ottawa and tell them my passport's being mailed back to their office. I don't wanna call them yet at this time because my mail is still somewhere in a postal facility in ottawa. There's no indication that there's a problem in mailing it as the tracking doesn't say so.

I don't know what to do. I don't think it's got to do with wrong address because I'm pretty sure I filled out my return envelope correctly. Any advice what to do? I am thinking to wait til Ottawa gets my mail back and that's when I call.

Please. help.
The tracking feature on Canadapost lists the final destination, right? Is it Ottawa or is it your city? I've sent a return envelope many times and it's always been sent to whatever address I've written on the "To" field. Did you write your address on the "To" field of the return envelope?

elghoids0012

Mar 16, 2013
I'm 100% sure I filled out the "To" field correctly and put my mailing address there otherwise it wouldn't be sent to a postal facility in Edmonton (I live in a town north of Edmonton). Based on the tracking my envelope reached Edmonton yesterday and was mailed back to Ottawa today. I actually noticed it already yesterday when I tracked my mail it said "Destination: Ottawa" so I called Canadapost already about it and they said there shouldn't be any problem. My mail is going to where it should go. But then when I checked again today, my mail is back in Ottawa. I have a strong feeling Canadapost made a mistake here but they couldn't help me either.

scarletsally said:
The tracking feature on Canadapost lists the final destination, right? Is it Ottawa or is it your city? I've sent a return envelope many times and it's always been sent to whatever address I've written on the "To" field. Did you write your address on the "To" field of the return envelope?

jasmin13

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 2012
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Interview........
in process Sep 2013
Passport Req..
23 oct 2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada
elghoids0012 said:

Please. help.
Do you still have the CC of the envelop which were suppose to get back to you? if you do, take it with you and go to a post office!! I know when you go there in person they can give you much more accurate info about what happened to your envelop.
also when you track your envelop, does it say if it was out for deliver? can you share here what you get as tracking record?

elghoids0012

Mar 16, 2013
jasmin13 said:
Do you still have the CC of the envelop which were suppose to get back to you? if you do, take it with you and go to a post office!! I know when you go there in person they can give you much more accurate info about what happened to your envelop.
also when you track your envelop, does it say if it was out for deliver? can you share here what you get as tracking record?
I do have all the receipts with me. I'm waiting as to where my mail is heading now. They can't really tell me where it's going now. As of the latest tracking, my mail is still in transit and has reached a postal facility in Ottawa. I don't know what's gonna happen to it next but I'm hoping they would send it back to where it should go. I'm really frustrated and I don't think, after paying the expressmail fee, that I deserve this kind of service.

scarletsally

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2012
AOR Received.
11-12-2012
Med's Request
28-12-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
02-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2013
LANDED..........
21-12-2013
elghoids0012 said:
I do have all the receipts with me. I'm waiting as to where my mail is heading now. They can't really tell me where it's going now. As of the latest tracking, my mail is still in transit and has reached a postal facility in Ottawa. I don't know what's gonna happen to it next but I'm hoping they would send it back to where it should go. I'm really frustrated and I don't think, after paying the expressmail fee, that I deserve this kind of service.
Yeah, it looks like it might be an error within canadapost. Just keep on tracking it and call them is what I would advise! That sounds like it sucks :( Hope you get your mail soon!

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
@Visawaiting

I am waiting too, it was received on Oct 4th, 2013.