+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

viber30

Jan 30, 2013
MSB_Boparai said:
I guess immigration department is gone mad.
They are replying to my email which I sent from another email address saying can't share info.
I just sent 1 email and they have replied 3 times to it in 3 days.

Where as they are not replying to my actual corresponding email

Stupid ppl

I guess time to get intouch with local MP now
10th week has started so I guess I am the one on this forum how has been waiting longer than others
lol i just sent them another email

lets see

Dear Sir/Madam:
It is 7th week now since I have submitted my passport to your office. I have got the reply from that my file is in queue for finalization. How long I have to wait for my passport? I understand your office is busy, but after paying fees of 490$ and waiting for 7 weeks I deserve an answer from your side. Hoping for your reply.

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
MSB_Boparai said:
I guess immigration department is gone mad.
They are replying to my email which I sent from another email address saying can't share info.
I just sent 1 email and they have replied 3 times to it in 3 days.

Where as they are not replying to my actual corresponding email

Stupid ppl

I guess time to get intouch with local MP now
10th week has started so I guess I am the one on this forum how has been waiting longer than others
the reply you are getting is an automated reply from the system.
they have added all our e-mails to their system and replies only to the one that are in their systems for all other e-mails they simply can't send your application information. that is privacy act.

Yes...they are not replying to our e-mails that is different story.
until you registered your another e-mail with them they will send the automated replies..

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
syed_h_sha said:
the reply you are getting is an automated reply from the system.
they have added all our e-mails to their system and replies only to the one that are in their systems for all other e-mails they simply can't send your application information. that is privacy act.

Yes...they are not replying to our e-mails that is different story.
until you registered your another e-mail with them they will send the automated replies..

it will be yes or no this time. I have sent an email to MP and have included Ottawa CPP. This is no rule that they keep passports for so long. There is a reason why they have PnP approval team and a centralized office at nova scotia. its there job to see all is fine with files. And ottawa only need to stamp and close the case. Just because of this these new offices were opened. But i guess either they dont know how to handle or they just dont want to handle...

pick and choose easy case and grant it.
thts wht thy r doing

mendi

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
Hi all!

I want to add share my timeline, CPPO received my passport on March 18, and I haven't received it, I had to cancel a trip for this saturday, I had an important family party and I'll miss it :(

On monday I will enter week 6 and like many of you I am very frustrated.

when I sent my passport I added my itinerary and invoice as proof of travel but still didn't receive it on time :(
I sent another reminder with my proof of travel through mail, they received it on march 26.
I sent an email asking for the status of my passport and only received the auto-reply message, not a real response so far :(

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
mendi said:
Hi all!

I want to add share my timeline, CPPO received my passport on March 18, and I haven't received it, I had to cancel a trip for this saturday, I had an important family party and I'll miss it :(

when I sent my passport I added my itinerary and invoice as proof of travel but still didn't receive it on time :(
I sent another reminder with my proof of travel through mail, they received it on march 26.
I sent an email asking for the status of my passport and only received the auto-reply message, not a real response so far :(
my friend either they will give us the visa or not.
they can keep passports for long time. They have to return them with some response.
I have decided if they reject visa or loss my passport i will not stop. will drag them to court

viber30

Jan 30, 2013
mendi said:
Hi all!

I am pretty sure they have not even opened the envelope yet

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
i have left hopes that they will send it

I guess if you check the website. PnP says 13 months in total from day we file PR
They got my stuff in July so I guess if this is what they are doing than I should wait till august.

to get complete 13 months done and then yell at them

viber30

Jan 30, 2013
MSB_Boparai said:
i have left hopes that they will send it

I guess if you check the website. PnP says 13 months in total from day we file PR
They got my stuff in July so I guess if this is what they are doing than I should wait till august.

to get complete 13 months done and then yell at them
I dont think that is the case .I think our PP 's are misplaced .