+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

Sam_sar

Apr 24, 2013
Hello,

Could you please give me some information about the landing procedure (if you have any experience in Niagara Falls, it is much better)? I'm not familiar with Niagara falls, where do I have to exactly go and if you share your experience it will be appreciated! Are there any other port of entry nearer to Toronto?

Many thanks

ttkq30

Apr 3, 2013
that is great! good for you buddy! at least it is still moving on. so on are waiting for the pp who will get it ! :)

Sam_sar

Apr 24, 2013
Sam_sar said:
Hello,

Could you please give me some information about the landing procedure (if you have any experience in Niagara Falls, it is much better)? I'm not familiar with Niagara falls, where do I have to exactly go and if you share your experience it will be appreciated! Are there any other port of entry nearer to Toronto?

Many thanks
Also as far as I understood we do not need to have the US visa to go to the border, right? can someone clarify it for me?
Thanks

tiger_raj

Apr 23, 2013
My passport was received by CPP-O on Mar 15th(as per FedEx tracking ino)....still waiting....anyone around that time frame who has received their passport back? I had sent by FedEx from US to Canada.

viber30

Jan 30, 2013
tiger_raj said:
My passport was received by CPP-O on Mar 15th(as per FedEx tracking ino)....still waiting....anyone around that time frame who has received their passport back? I had sent by FedEx from US to Canada.
Hi Raj ..Passports sent from Feb to March 15 seem to stuck there for some unknown reason .

sai_murthy

Aug 2, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CCP-O
App. Filed.......
05-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-10-2011
File Transfer...
15-10.2011
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
19-10-2011
Interview........
Waivied
Passport Req..
06-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2011
LANDED..........
30-12-2011
Sam_sar said:
Also as far as I understood we do not need to have the US visa to go to the border, right? can someone clarify it for me?
Thanks
US Visa Not Required.

You can take Rainbow bridge border (walking) or Fort Erie Border, you can take U turn before you enter bridge/ after the duty free shop.

Sam_sar

Apr 24, 2013
sai_murthy said:
US Visa Not Required.

You can take Rainbow bridge border (walking) or Fort Erie Border, you can take U turn before you enter bridge/ after the duty free shop.
Thank you so much :)
and is it called "Flag Pole"??

Again thank you :)

luckyroyal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-Apr-2013
Hi All,
Thats it!!!!!!!Finally long wait has finished.....Yes I became permanent resident.
This is the short story what was happened today.
I went to Lacolle border today around 7 PM and finished landing in <30 mins.
first went to US border by walk (parked my car infront of canadian border as my friends were in that car sitting and njoying FM) and collected the refusal letter and turn back towards canada and at the CANADA security check collected the yellow letter and agent guided towards immigration office and we followed the same. The Immigration officer collected our passports/CoPR documents and CSQ documents. Later he asked the Proof of Funds statement and he gave me a white paper to write my canada address where I stay and after giving all, he advised me to sit for a while and in 10 mins he called us back and asked to read the points present in CoPR document and sign it infront of him. He said then magic words "Congrats and now you became canadian permanent resident" and said the rules and what to do next (i.e Apply for New SIN and Health care card).

PS: To my surprise he did not ask my company offer letter/payslip/work permit/any other documents...But always good to have with you.

I would like to say thanks to all forum members and best of luck to all who are waiting for the same moments. I have been benefited a lot from you.

Regards,
...luckyroyal.

sai_murthy

Aug 2, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CCP-O
App. Filed.......
05-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-10-2011
File Transfer...
15-10.2011
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
19-10-2011
Interview........
Waivied
Passport Req..
06-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2011
LANDED..........
30-12-2011
Sam_sar said:
Thank you so much :)
and is it called "Flag Pole"??

Again thank you :)
Yes it flag pole. Even if you touch US border, not need to panic, just tell the officer that, you came here to complete your PR status, they will give you an yellow slip and send you back to Canada border.

Only thing is do not enter into any argu / cross talk, keep your voice modulation smooth, do not put more questions to them.

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
I guess immigration department is gone mad.
They are replying to my email which I sent from another email address saying can't share info.
I just sent 1 email and they have replied 3 times to it in 3 days.

Where as they are not replying to my actual corresponding email

Stupid ppl

I guess time to get intouch with local MP now
10th week has started so I guess I am the one on this forum how has been waiting longer than others