Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
PPR date: May10, PPR rcvd: May16, PP sent: May 17 ,PP rcvd by CEM:May18
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Aug16, DM: Aug19 Visa Issue Date: August 16, 2012 Visa rcvd: Aug24
LANDED..........
September 20, 2012, PR card received Nov 23,2012
canadianwoman said:
Write a separate answer. They especially want to know how it was you fell in love, and how you knew the person was the one.
I agree, make it look like you are telling your love story.

Tony3

Dec 16, 2011
Hi Anyone,

My wife just received couple of forms from the embassy in Manila . The forms are to indicate number of dependents and addresses and occupations held since she was 18. There was a request for her passport as well.

There was a note indicating photos to be sent as well including measurments requirement. However, it does not state anywhere how many photos they require. We were already approved at the sponsorship level in February 2012 where we enclosed 9 photos. CIC in Canada does not know the answer to this as their system does not indicate the application.

Any information will be appreciated please.

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Sponsor approved: May 1,2012; file rcvd by CEM: May 8
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
PPR date: May10, PPR rcvd: May16, PP sent: May 17 ,PP rcvd by CEM:May18
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Aug16, DM: Aug19 Visa Issue Date: August 16, 2012 Visa rcvd: Aug24
LANDED..........
September 20, 2012, PR card received Nov 23,2012
Tony3 said:
Hi Anyone,

My wife just received couple of forms from the embassy in Manila . The forms are to indicate number of dependents and addresses and occupations held since she was 18. There was a request for her passport as well.

There was a note indicating photos to be sent as well including measurments requirement. However, it does not state anywhere how many photos they require. We were already approved at the sponsorship level in February 2012 where we enclosed 9 photos. CIC in Canada does not know the answer to this as their system does not indicate the application.

Any information will be appreciated please.
Hi Tony3, congrats on your wife's PPR! another member, karlaF, just got her PPR too and asked for 9 pcs of photo. you may see here posts here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/january-2012-applicants-manila-visa-office-t92285.0.html;msg1353616#msg1353616

Deficient

Feb 22, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/02/2012
Doc's Request.
11/07/2012 [CSQ]
File Transfer...
08/06/2012
Med's Request
Signature has med furtherance details
Med's Done....
10/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/2012
pelipeli said:
I agree, make it look like you are telling your love story.
Haha, damn... my application is positively CLINICAL compared to all this talk of love stories and explaining how you know they are the one and all that fluffy good time stuff.

I'm sure it would be a blast to read some of these relationship essays you guys write, I bet they would be so intriguing. The poor VO who gets my app is gonna need a hardcore caffeine injection to get through that day, it'll be a real snore for them.

itscoezy

Dec 20, 2010
Puerto Vallarta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
Doc's Request.
10-10-2012
AOR Received.
10-10-2012
File Transfer...
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-04-2012
Interview........
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
03-01-2013
Deficient said:
Haha, damn... my application is positively CLINICAL compared to all this talk of love stories and explaining how you know they are the one and all that fluffy good time stuff.

I'm sure it would be a blast to read some of these relationship essays you guys write, I bet they would be so intriguing. The poor VO who gets my app is gonna need a hardcore caffeine injection to get through that day, it'll be a real snore for them.
LOL!

rhenanjay

Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Forum mates, the Option C printout, is it really necessarry to include it with the application? By the way, what is this Option C Printout? and what is the minimum necessary income requirement for spousal sponsorship?

itscoezy

Dec 20, 2010
Puerto Vallarta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
Doc's Request.
10-10-2012
AOR Received.
10-10-2012
File Transfer...
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-04-2012
Interview........
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
03-01-2013
rhenanjay said:
Forum mates, the Option C printout, is it really necessarry to include it with the application? By the way, what is this Option C Printout? and what is the minimum necessary income requirement for spousal sponsorship?
The option C printout is necessary, it's basically another format of your notice of assessment. If you haven't worked in Canada for a long time or are living outside Canada and you dont' have a recent one you would just need to explain that in your application.

There is no minimum necessary income requirement for a spousal sponsorship just as long as you aren't bankrupt etc and you have a plan of how you are going to support your spouse when you move back to Canada.

rhenanjay

Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itscoezy said:
The option C printout is necessary, it's basically another format of your notice of assessment. If you haven't worked in Canada for a long time or are living outside Canada and you dont' have a recent one you would just need to explain that in your application.

There is no minimum necessary income requirement for a spousal sponsorship just as long as you aren't bankrupt etc and you have a plan of how you are going to support your spouse when you move back to Canada.
how long will it take for the revenue to issue the Option C print out?

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
It depends. If you are in Canada, it shouldn't take too long. If you are living abroad, it might take 2-3 weeks. I got mine in less than a month and I am in China...though I won't be including it because it is from 1998. Instead, I'm sending in the most recent tax assessment from the Chinese tax authority, along with a 1 page explanation stating I have never been bankrupt or in need of government assistance...that I have been fully employed since leaving Canada...that I have a job offer in Canada...etc...

FS

itscoezy

Dec 20, 2010
Puerto Vallarta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
Doc's Request.
10-10-2012
AOR Received.
10-10-2012
File Transfer...
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-04-2012
Interview........
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
03-01-2013
rhenanjay said:
mine took about 2 weeks :) i was in canada at the time.

rhenanjay

Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do i need to have the photocopy of my passport notarized as certified true copy? i wasn't aware of it, i just photocopied it and sent it to my sponsor (my wife)...

another question, we had love letters before, pero inabot lang namin sa isa't isa, eh sabi dun sa guide letters with postmarked envelopes. eh wala naman kasi inabot lang namin sa isat isa. and they are not in english, so are they going to be translated? any suggestions

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhenanjay said:
Mine took ~20 days I'm in Canada

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhenanjay said:
do i need to have the photocopy of my passport notarized as certified true copy? i wasn't aware of it, i just photocopied it and sent it to my sponsor (my wife)...

another question, we had love letters before, pero inabot lang namin sa isa't isa, eh sabi dun sa guide letters with postmarked envelopes. eh wala naman kasi inabot lang namin sa isat isa. and they are not in english, so are they going to be translated? any suggestions
No you do not need to notatize the photocopy of your passport