+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How does WES evaluate CA Inter from India?

anubhav_007

Sep 14, 2020
CA inter evaluated as 1 year college level certificate and Bcom degree from Delhi University ( First Division) as 4 year college degree.
Evaluated in Nov 2020.

For ICAI, fill online application and send all required docs through courier to icai exam office, fees 1700 INR including international courier (DHL) directly to wes.
They will send it in 2-3 weeks, if you don't get any response in 2-3 weeks, call them.
( note: No ATC certificate required) just upload your ipc certificate and ask icai to send transcripts to WES.

For DU, online fees payment (1000 to 1500 inr), submit application to South/north campus with transcripts request form( wes format) signed by college, collect the sealed envelope from uni ( they will tell after how many days we have to come, send that sealed envelope from there post office( cost around 1400 inr)

Only annoying part in process was delivery through Indian and Canada post for DU transcripts which took around 20 plus days to deliver, on the other hand DHL courier took less than 3 days to deliver.

Wes took 15 to 20 days after they receive all the docs to provide report

According to below website,
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/read-report.html

This assessment is considered as:-
Three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree plus a Completion of College-level certificate

Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees
119 128

All the best

Last edited:
Reactions: anand@777
Nov 26, 2020
CA inter evaluated as 1 year college level certificate and Bcom degree from Delhi University ( First Division) as 4 year college degree.
Evaluated in Nov 2020.

For ICAI, fill online application and send all required docs through courier to icai exam office, fees 1700 INR including international courier (DHL) directly to wes.
They will send it in 2-3 weeks, if you don't get any response in 2-3 weeks, call them.
( note: No ATC certificate required) just upload your ipc certificate and ask icai to send transcripts to WES.

For DU, online fees payment (1000 to 1500 inr), submit application to South/north campus with transcripts request form( wes format) signed by college, collect the sealed envelope from uni ( they will tell after how many days we have to come, send that sealed envelope from there post office( cost around 1400 inr)

Only annoying part in process was delivery through Indian and Canada post for DU transcripts which took around 20 plus days to deliver, on the other hand DHL courier took less than 3 days to deliver.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/read-report.html

Three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree plus a Completion of College-level certificate

119 128

All the best
Hey so you have applied in NOC 1111?

Reactions: anand@777

anubhav_007

Sep 14, 2020
All the very best for your results.
Could you please keep me updated whether IRCC considered NOC 1111? Even I am a CA student with Bcom + Mcom + Ca inter group 1 + article ship experience
If you are regular bcom plus mcom , no need to evaluate CA inter , and for NOC1111 it is written on official website that CA students are considered.

Reactions: theconfused_girl
Nov 26, 2020
If you are regular bcom plus mcom , no need to evaluate CA inter , and for NOC1111 it is written on official website that CA students are considered.
Hey, thanks a lot for the help
I have done Bcom from college whereas Mcom from distance university.
I have sent my transcripts to WES
Let's see how they evaluate it
Kindly keep us posted about your process. It will be really helpful.
And also could you please share your draft reference letters via email?

harshalnb

Dec 17, 2020
While applying for wes, what is to be entered under education qualification for CA Inter?
If i am entering IPCC then its asking for certificate of membership. Shall i proceed with the same or change anything?
Thanks!

I have exactly the same query. Did yiur query hot resolved? How did you proceed further in this case. Please revert asap!!

harshalnb

Dec 17, 2020
What to fill in WES application if I want my CA Inter degree to be evaluated. When I am entering any year in the filed of "Year Awarded", it is asking for document i.e. Certificate of Membership which is not possible for Inter, it is only available after completing Final year.

PLEASE GUIDE!!

anubhav_007

Sep 14, 2020
What to fill in WES application if I want my CA Inter degree to be evaluated. When I am entering any year in the filed of "Year Awarded", it is asking for document i.e. Certificate of Membership which is not possible for Inter, it is only available after completing Final year.

PLEASE GUIDE!!
Please read this post for clarification.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-does-wes-evaluate-ca-inter-from-india.494508/post-9004501

anand@777

Feb 23, 2020
I have not completed my my b.com but I have completed my intermediate exam from ICAI can I apply for canada
For student visa( To do masters ) Good to go . But if you are going to apply for PR than you need more points for express entry .( 3yr B.com Plus IPCC = to 4 yrs degree)

Dark123

Feb 8, 2021
Evaluated in Nov 2020.

119 128

All the best
Hi Anubhav,
Many thanks for summary/clarification, I do have another question though. When you say you clearing your Ca inter was considered a 1 year college level certificate, what was the timing of the two. Did you finish your CA IPCC/Inter alongside your graduation or was it after you were done with your graduation.
Since I did it alongside my graduation my IPCC clearance certificate shows 2015 which is even before I officially was a graduate so was just thinking if my IPCC would be treated the same i.e. one year college certificate.

Thanks for the response in advance.