+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How does WES evaluate CA Inter from India?

Deejay777

Sep 29, 2019
Hi,

I have done graduation from Mumbai University and completed Inter CA and 2 modules of Final CS, ICSI.
I have recently filled WES Application and also placed request with Mumbai University and ICAI to send transcripts to WES.
I did not mention anything about ICSI as I heard that they don't provide transcripts if the course isn't completed.
I just want to know if anyone, who has completed only Inter CA and 3 years Graduation, has got their ECA recently and would like to know what they received.

Thanks..

dvishals11

Jun 9, 2020
Hello All,

I am Primary Applicant and my wife is Dependent for our Express Entry profile which we are going to create soon. My question is related to ECA for my wife. She has completed her B.Com, she has provisional degree certificate for M.Com and she has cleared CA IPCC from ICAI.
  1. Should we show CA IPCC in our ECA application to WES? Or it will not make any sense for WES or for our express entry profile as she has M.Com degree(provisional).
  2. She has completed her CA Articleship under a practicing CA in a CA firm. She has worked 8 hours a day (full time) for 6 days a week for continuous 3 years during her articleship. Can we show that as experience in our express entry profile ?
We thought that her CA IPCC may make additional impression in our express entry profile if she is considered for Occupation in Demand (for PNP) for the spouse occupation.

Your guidance on this query would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

dvishals11

Jun 9, 2020
Hello All,

I am Primary Applicant and my wife is Dependent for our Express Entry profile which we are going to create soon. My question is related to ECA for my wife. She has completed her B.Com, she has provisional degree certificate for M.Com and she has cleared CA IPCC from ICAI.
  1. Should we show CA IPCC in our ECA application to WES? Or it will not make any sense for WES or for our express entry profile as she has M.Com degree(provisional).
  2. She has completed her CA Articleship under a practicing CA in a CA firm. She has worked 8 hours a day (full time) for 6 days a week for continuous 3 years during her articleship. She is getting Stipend via Cheques. Can we show that as experience in our express entry profile ?
We thought that her CA IPCC may make additional impression in our express entry profile if she is considered for Occupation in Demand (for PNP) for the spouse occupation.

Your guidance on this query would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Hello @Audarya @Vvek @Aman1354 @mallikadatt @Devraj5 @#146 @Marty_ @dipantika @ABHISHEK0810 @khalidr @CanVisa1 @xpressentry @MailTranscripts @ammar_dalal @Mahesh_Chin, Any advice? Please?

Also, she received her M.Com Transcript Certificate which contains details of only first year as the exam for second/final year is still pending.
  1. Will WES accept a M.Com Transcript containing only 1st year details for ECA? She has her M.Com. provisional certificate from her University.
  2. Should she apply for Account Technical Certificate?
Please guide us. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

srini0007

Aug 12, 2020
Hey, your inter ca is equivalent to a one year college level certificate as per WES
Hey! I can get my CA inter evaluated even without exiting the CA course right? I wanted to start the PR process before giving my CA final exam/CA final results. I finished Bcom in April 2018. So I can choose 2 or more degrees if ICAI evaluates CA Inter right? TIA!

Aug 15, 2020
Hi, I have completed B.com (H) and CA Inter. I want to know that do i need ATC Certificate to get one year college level certificate as per wes or the marksheets for both groups and IPCC Certificate will be enough to obtain the same evaluation. TIA

srini0007

Aug 12, 2020
Hi, I have completed B.com (H) and CA Inter. I want to know that do i need ATC Certificate to get one year college level certificate as per wes or the marksheets for both groups and IPCC Certificate will be enough to obtain the same evaluation. TIA
Same Question here too.For clarification- I'm continuing the CA course.

prakritig13

Sep 4, 2020
Hi guys
I have completed my BCom and CA Inter both groups and I am not willing to appear for CA final. So, for wes evaluation, Do i need an ATC from ICAI. And also duties of my job match with NOC1111 , so can a semi qualified CA show the work experience under NOC 1111

anubhav_007

Sep 14, 2020
Hello, but i got my eca done, & wes assesed my CA inter as College level certificate (one semester) and bachelors as 3years degree, and moreover they have only mentioned 3years degree in Canadian Equivalency Summary. PLZ help so damn sad.
According to WEC evaluation tool, if the B.Com degree is with First Division, then they are considering it equivalent to 4 Years else three years

anubhav_007

Sep 14, 2020
Hi. thanks for your response. I got my WES Today. For the above mentioned qualifications, I have got following result "Completion of a college-level certificate (one year), bachelor's degree (three years) and postgraduate diploma (one year)". Could you please guide me if this equals to two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees.
What was your division in B.Com, the WES evaluation tool consider degree equivalent to three years if the division is Second or Third.

prakritig13

Sep 4, 2020
@dipantika :

Hi Dipantika
My credentials are:
I have completed 3 year bachelor degree in BCOM (Pass, correspondence) from Delhi university. I have also cleared IPCC and currently in CA final (2nd group pending) and Got my Accounting Technicians Certificate.

I have few queries regarding WES application and getting transcripts:
1.In my WES application what should i mention under the head
Name of Diploma/Certificate
2.I cleared my CPT in December 2007, Applied for PCC in 2008 and cleared my Inter in 2011. What should i mention in the Years Attended section while filling WES application?
3.In applying for the transcripts to ICAI what should be chosen for question
Do you want completed negative or failed attempts, if any to be included in the transcript?
4.Any specific Covering letter format to be used for getting transcripts from ICAI?
5.Any specific Covering letter format to be used WES application?
hey, did you get your evaluation done , if yes what were the credentials awarded