+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How does WES evaluate CA Inter from India?

Rahul_Jb

Jun 28, 2018
Oh that's great..!! Thanks a lot and good luck with your process!!
Hello, but i got my eca done, & wes assesed my CA inter as College level certificate (one semester) and bachelors as 3years degree, and moreover they have only mentioned 3years degree in Canadian Equivalency Summary. PLZ help so damn sad.

Nishreen

Apr 18, 2019
Hello, but i got my eca done, & wes assesed my CA inter as College level certificate (one semester) and bachelors as 3years degree, and moreover they have only mentioned 3years degree in Canadian Equivalency Summary. PLZ help so damn sad.

Which college did you graduate from ?

Kirtish

May 3, 2019
Did you complete both groups of ca inter?

Kubervats

Jul 7, 2019
Hi guys,

I have following qualification:
1. CA Inter from ICAI
2. Advance Diploma in Accounting & Finance from ACCA UK (only 2 optional papers left for complete degree)
3. One Year Diploma in Business Finance from ICFAI, Tripura

How will WES evaluate my qualifications.

Regards
Kuber

Vvek

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hi guys,

I have following qualification:
1. CA Inter from ICAI
2. Advance Diploma in Accounting & Finance from ACCA UK (only 2 optional papers left for complete degree)
3. One Year Diploma in Business Finance from ICFAI, Tripura

How will WES evaluate my qualifications.

Regards
Kuber
You will get the following equivalencies:
1. Completion of a college- level certificate(One year)
2. Completion of a college- level certificate(One year)
3. Completion of a college- level certificate (One semester)
So, Unless you have a bachelor's degree, you will get points for One year of post-secondary credentials.

Kubervats

Jul 7, 2019
You will get the following equivalencies:
1. Completion of a college- level certificate(One year)
2. Completion of a college- level certificate(One year)
3. Completion of a college- level certificate (One semester)
So, Unless you have a bachelor's degree, you will get points for One year of post-secondary credentials.

Kubervats

Jul 7, 2019
Thanks for your reply.

But as per ACCA, Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification is recognised at Level 10 on the Scottish Credit and Qualifications
Framework (SCQF). This is equivalent to a UK Bachelors degree.

So accordingly would my qualifications will evaluated as 2 or more certificates BY WES

Vvek

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Thanks for your reply.

But as per ACCA, Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification is recognised at Level 10 on the Scottish Credit and Qualifications
Framework (SCQF). This is equivalent to a UK Bachelors degree.

So accordingly would my qualifications will evaluated as 2 or more certificates BY WES
Well, I'm pretty sure that Bachelor's degree is awarded by WES only if you are an affiliate of ACCA, and I am sorry to say but I have seen several assessments by WES where Diploma in Accounting and Business is awarded the equivalency of One- Semester college certificate and Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business being awarded the equivalency of One- year college certificate.

Kubervats

Jul 7, 2019
Well, I'm pretty sure that Bachelor's degree is awarded by WES only if you are an affiliate of ACCA, and I am sorry to say but I have seen several assessments by WES where Diploma in Accounting and Business is awarded the equivalency of One- Semester college certificate and Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business being awarded the equivalency of One- year college certificate.
Hi. thanks for your response. I got my WES Today. For the above mentioned qualifications, I have got following result "Completion of a college-level certificate (one year), bachelor's degree (three years) and postgraduate diploma (one year)". Could you please guide me if this equals to two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees.

Reactions: shaliniverona

RK*1

Sep 7, 2019
Hi, I have sent my ipcc marksheet yesterday to ICAI for issue of transcripts, will let you know when I get them and the correct process. I am not sure about Transcripts from Madras University
Hi Khalidr,

What all documents did you send to ICAI with transcript application to get transcript of PCC/IPCC/CA Inter? I am also in similar situation & infact came to know about CA inter eligibility post sending my graduation transcripts to WES. And it is in process of evaluation.
Kindly suggest.
Regards
RK

RK*1

Sep 7, 2019
Thanks for your reply, by the way is your eligibility clear ? I am assuming you have bachelors 3 years and ca inter and then you choose 2 or more .... When was your AOR
My WES is currently in process and IELTS scheduled for 19th Aug.. When I have both the results, will get in the pool.. Assuming I select 2 or more diplomas and CLB 9, my CRS would be roughly around 462....[/QUOTE]

Congratulations Dipantika for your successful PR process.
Could you please help me by guiding that what all documents are required to be send to ICAI along with transcript application. I have similar situation having graduation from DU + CA Inter + CS Inter. The only complexity is that I came to know about CA Inter eligibility after sending my graduation transcripts to ICAI & it is already under evaluation by WES :(.
Please advice.

Thanks in Advance
Regards
RK

RK*1

Sep 7, 2019
Hi Abhishek,

I am neither able to join this group nor able to find you over whatsapp on the same no.
Please advice how to contact you for your guidance on CA Inter eligibility for PR process.

Thanks in Advance
Regards
RK