+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How does WES evaluate CA Inter from India?

KashishG

Oct 13, 2017
Under which head of Name of diploma/certificate should i post ipcc?
Or should i just type CA-IPCC in the blank

Ksp_thearcher

Oct 23, 2017
Hi guys,
I have cleared CPT and IPCE inter Group 1. I had ordered transcripts but they sent me the results for group 2(which I had attempted but didn't clear) along with results of Group 1 (Which I actually wanted to show in transcripts). So if I submit this transcript for Student VISA application (which has failed mentioned beneath group 2), is it alright or I should get new transcripts requesting them specifically not to include results for group 2?

Thank you

Regards,
Karan

Mayur_M

Sep 2, 2017
Pune
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
You are not suppose to open it.
Hi guys,
I have cleared CPT and IPCE inter Group 1. I had ordered transcripts but they sent me the results for group 2(which I had attempted but didn't clear) along with results of Group 1 (Which I actually wanted to show in transcripts). So if I submit this transcript for Student VISA application (which has failed mentioned beneath group 2), is it alright or I should get new transcripts requesting them specifically not to include results for group 2?

Thank you

Regards,
Karan

Ksp_thearcher

Oct 23, 2017
You are not suppose to open it.
Yep I won't disclose it but what should I do if want to disclose my IPCC Group 1 marks in VISA, will the institute provide only group 1 marks if requested?
Also one more thing I wanna ensure that does ATC certificate contain any such information that we have failed group 2? I hope it doesn't!

Thanx

anirudhmagon

Nov 2, 2017
Hi All,
I have completed 3 year bachelor degree in BCOM (H) from Delhi university with 50% marks. I have also cleared IPCC and currently in Ca final (2nd group pending). I am planning to apply for WES evaluation and just wanted to confirm few questions.
1) Whether my ca inter certificate will be evaluated
2) Do I need to get Accounting Technicians Certificate ?
3) Can I select Two or more degree option with BCOM ( H) 3 Year degree + CA Inter Certificate

ABHISHEK0810

Apr 29, 2017
For ICAI I only sent the transcripts. For B.com I sent transcripts plus marksheets attested by Mumbai University
Thank you for your inputs. I've attained ATC certificate in July 2017 and cleared IPCC levels back in 2012. Cam you please guide me as in how to proceed with my WES application?

ABHISHEK0810

Apr 29, 2017
Hi All,
I have completed 3 year bachelor degree in BCOM (H) from Delhi university with 50% marks. I have also cleared IPCC and currently in Ca final (2nd group pending). I am planning to apply for WES evaluation and just wanted to confirm few questions.
1) Whether my ca inter certificate will be evaluated
2) Do I need to get Accounting Technicians Certificate ?
3) Can I select Two or more degree option with BCOM ( H) 3 Year degree + CA Inter Certificate
Yes you need ATC certificate before you apply for transcripts. I received my ATC certificate today and applied for transcripts immediately.

dipantika

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Thank you for your inputs. I've attained ATC certificate in July 2017 and cleared IPCC levels back in 2012. Cam you please guide me as in how to proceed with my WES application?
Hi. I had received my ATC certificate in 2016 itself and was planning to give the same for WES but when I applied for ICAI transcripts, they only mention PCC/IPCC in the transcripts and nothing about ATC. This inspite of me specifically mentioning in the cover letter to include ATC in the Transcript. So I did not send ATC to WES. I mentioned my qualification as PCC/IPCC cleared and sent marksheets alongwith the ICAI transcripts. They evaluated PCC/IPCC as equivalent to 1 year college level certificate. Hope this helps.

ABHISHEK0810

Apr 29, 2017
Hi. I had received my ATC certificate in 2016 itself and was planning to give the same for WES but when I applied for ICAI transcripts, they only mention PCC/IPCC in the transcripts and nothing about ATC. This inspite of me specifically mentioning in the cover letter to include ATC in the Transcript. So I did not send ATC to WES. I mentioned my qualification as PCC/IPCC cleared and sent marksheets alongwith the ICAI transcripts. They evaluated PCC/IPCC as equivalent to 1 year college level certificate. Hope this helps.
Thanks, I've received ATC certificate and the same is attached in the transcripts hopefully. I've now sent to WES. Let's see how they evaluate.

anirudhmagon

Nov 2, 2017
Hey

Hey, I am not sending ATC certificate, I have BCom H 3 year degree and Ca INTER transcripts and marksheets.? is this enough and what should I select in - What is your level of education.?
1)Two or more certificates or diplomas or
2) Bachelors degree three or more year program.?