+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong timeline

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
Hello everyone, just a bit update on our case to share:
-My spouse received pre-arrival services invitation on Feb12, 2019.
-Received Bulletin 2 email on Mar 6
-Received a message from HKVO requesting for two photos again on Mar 7

Finger crossed ‘DM’ is coming very soon and the COPR too......
Thanks for your update,

Please clarify what Bulletin 2 email is?
Where does it come from?

Yes........Keep your fingers crossed and get your spouse ready for the snow!

tk0110

Mar 13, 2018
Thanks for your update,

Please clarify what Bulletin 2 email is?
Where does it come from?

Yes........Keep your fingers crossed and get your spouse ready for the snow!
The bulletin 2 email was sent directly from HKVO, it’s actually similar to the pre-arrival service invitation message.

—————
Subject: Bulletin 2: Important Updates About your Immigration Application

Dear xxxxxx

Head’s up that your application is moving ahead. It’s time to start thinking about the next steps of your journey to Canada.

Here’s some more information for you to work on as you get closer to your new life in Canada. It’s a big decision to choose Canada as your new home, and we want to help you make that move a smooth one!

—————

And the remaining content is more or less the same including the link to pre arrival services and checklist for you to prepare.

kai96317

Sep 6, 2017
Hey y’all,
July 16th applicant. Just got an interview request today (March 7th) from the HK visa office. Interview is on April 17th.
Does anyone know how the interviews go down? Do they separate the couple to ask them questions individually or does the couple go through the interview process together?
Hey,

I just received an interview notice on March 7th as well for an interview on April 17th. I would like to know what is the interview process is like as well.
If any one can help explain, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

BrizoAthena

Aug 18, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Doc's Request.
27-08-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
31-08-2018
Hi,

My husband is already in Canada and will be fly back to hk for an interview with visa office. Question is: Will the visa office ask for his passport right the way if he pass the interview? Or they will ask him to send in his passport when they are ready to DM later? He is wondering should he fly back to Canada after the interview (because we already bought a house here), the wait is kinda cannot be estimated.......

Please advice.

LY123

Sep 5, 2018
The bulletin 2 email was sent directly from HKVO, it’s actually similar to the pre-arrival service invitation message.

—————
Subject: Bulletin 2: Important Updates About your Immigration Application

Dear xxxxxx

Head’s up that your application is moving ahead. It’s time to start thinking about the next steps of your journey to Canada.

Here’s some more information for you to work on as you get closer to your new life in Canada. It’s a big decision to choose Canada as your new home, and we want to help you make that move a smooth one!

—————

And the remaining content is more or less the same including the link to pre arrival services and checklist for you to prepare.

Hi, We have received our Bulletin 2 around the same time as you. I was wondering if you have already received your DM in the Mail?

Reactions: yf2018

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
Hi,

My husband is already in Canada and will be fly back to hk for an interview with visa office. Question is: Will the visa office ask for his passport right the way if he pass the interview? Or they will ask him to send in his passport when they are ready to DM later? He is wondering should he fly back to Canada after the interview (because we already bought a house here), the wait is kinda cannot be estimated.......

Please advice.

No, they will not ask for his passport if he passed the interview.
Some time later ( few weeks...more/less ) if all goes well you will receive PPR message.
They will request his passport send to the Beijing Visa Centre. This can take 3 weeks or more depending on their workload.
I don't see the relevance of ' we already bought house here ' ?...... I would hope he just passes the interview!

Wish you good luck

Reactions: tk0110

tk0110

Mar 13, 2018
Hi, We have received our Bulletin 2 around the same time as you. I was wondering if you have already received your DM in the Mail?
Hello LY123, I have good news to share! Today my husband’s application on GCKey, the line of ‘Final decisin’ has been changed to "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.”, but no messages shown below..and no emails too. How about yours??

Reactions: LY123 and yf2018

yf2018

Nov 7, 2018
Hello LY123, I have good news to share! Today my husband’s application on GCKey, the line of ‘Final decisin’ has been changed to "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.”, but no messages shown below..and no emails too. How about yours??
Congratulations.
We also received Bulletin 2 on March 6. No updates and we need more patience.

Reactions: tk0110 and LY123

wsc

Sep 30, 2018
I resubmitted Schedule A and afterward got a letter stating Procedural Fairness Letter:

“We received an updated Schedule A dated February 16, 2019. However, it did not contain your full personal history from the age of 18.”

Except to declare full address history from age 18. Are we suppose to fill in the working history from age 18 too? How about education?

Do we need to make declaration too?

wsc

Sep 30, 2018
Do we need to submit proof of educational documents, employment letter... along with Schedule A?

LY123

Sep 5, 2018
Congratulations! Sadly we didn't receive our final decision today. I hope it will come soon. Best of luck on your journey to Canada.

Reactions: tk0110

yf2018

Nov 7, 2018
I resubmitted Schedule A and afterward got a letter stating Procedural Fairness Letter:

“We received an updated Schedule A dated February 16, 2019. However, it did not contain your full personal history from the age of 18.”

Except to declare full address history from age 18. Are we suppose to fill in the working history from age 18 too? How about education?

Do we need to make declaration too?
We need to provide both Personal & Address history from age of 18.

antiname

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hello everyone, just a bit update on our case to share:
-My spouse received pre-arrival services invitation on Feb12, 2019.
-Received Bulletin 2 email on Mar 6
-Received a message from HKVO requesting for two photos again on Mar 7

Finger crossed ‘DM’ is coming very soon and the COPR too......
Hi there. Same Pre and B2 dates as yours. Any news now?

My background check started 4 March. When was yours started?

8.17 App received
12.03 AOR1
12.18 MR
12.20 SA
12.24 FT hong kong
1.23 B1
2.12 Pre
3.4 bgc started
3.6 B2

Reactions: LY123