+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong timeline

tk0110

Mar 13, 2018
Hi there. Same Pre and B2 dates as yours. Any news now?

My background check started 4 March. When was yours started?

8.17 App received
12.03 AOR1
12.18 MR
12.20 SA
12.24 FT hong kong
1.23 B1
2.12 Pre
3.4 bgc started
3.6 B2
Hello, we are ‘May 2018 Outland’ applicant, our bgc started way long ago since Aug 2018...But we just received DM already:) now waiting for the mail of CoPR.

Good luck to you.

Reactions: antiname

BrizoAthena

Aug 18, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Doc's Request.
27-08-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
31-08-2018
I resubmitted Schedule A and afterward got a letter stating Procedural Fairness Letter:

“We received an updated Schedule A dated February 16, 2019. However, it did not contain your full personal history from the age of 18.”

Except to declare full address history from age 18. Are we suppose to fill in the working history from age 18 too? How about education?

Do we need to make declaration too?
The HongKong visa office need working history from age 18 and up, we needed to submit ours too.

Monie

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
Some Aug and Sept and even Nov apps got dm. But r not app from HK.

Anybody Aug and Sept that are from HK, can you share your timeline?

I was transferred on Feb 7. Received additional document request on Feb 21 and then sent 5406 and 5669 on Mar 5. Then received Bulletin 1 on Mar 6. Gckey changed reviewing documents on Mar 7.

Nothing since then. No prearrival and no bulletin 2 and background check still indicates your application is in progress.

Not sure if anybody can share their timeline on when can expect prearrival and background check starts.... Thanks!

antiname

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018

I was transferred on Feb 7. Received additional document request on Feb 21 and then sent 5406 and 5669 on Mar 5. Then received Bulletin 1 on Mar 6. Gckey changed reviewing documents on Mar 7.

Nothing since then. No prearrival and no bulletin 2 and background check still indicates your application is in progress.

Not sure if anybody can share their timeline on when can expect prearrival and background check starts.... Thanks!
I am Aug applicant.

8.17 app received
12.3 AOR
12.18 MR
12.20 SA
12.24 FT HK
1.15 Add doc
1.22 B1
2.12 Pre
3.4 Background check
3.6 B2
nothing after

antiname

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
what are bulletin 1 and bulletin 2?
B1: Your app has arrived in HK. It’s time to think about your move to Canada.

B2:
It’s time to start thinking about the fabulous settlement services you can access. For many, there is free support and training available to help with transition---have a look: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp

It’s also time to do your internet research to find out more about the following subjects and other things important to you:

- Schooling for your children in Canada (when should you arrive to register your kids to school). Check provincial websites

Reactions: ryester

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
B1: Your app has arrived in HK. It’s time to think about your move to Canada.

B2:
It’s time to start thinking about the fabulous settlement services you can access. For many, there is free support and training available to help with transition---have a look: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp

It’s also time to do your internet research to find out more about the following subjects and other things important to you:

- Schooling for your children in Canada (when should you arrive to register your kids to school). Check provincial websites
Thank you.

wsc

Sep 30, 2018
I am August applicant. Just got pre-arrival letter and GCKey changed to processing background checking today. Would they ask for ‘plan’ / intention moving to Canada in this stage?

wsc

Sep 30, 2018
Mine is Aug

Not sure if anybody can share their timeline on when can expect prearrival and background check starts.... Thanks

I am August applicant too. Timeline is similar as yours. Just got pre-arrival and background checking today. But in between I re-submitted Schedule A due to incomplete information.

LY123

Sep 5, 2018
W
Hi there. Same Pre and B2 dates as yours. Any news now?

My background check started 4 March. When was yours started?

8.17 App received
12.03 AOR1
12.18 MR
12.20 SA
12.24 FT hong kong
1.23 B1
2.12 Pre
3.4 bgc started
3.6 B2
We are on the same boat. We got our Bulletin 2 on March 6th. Please notify us if your status has changed. Thank you!