22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Any update September 2020 applicants? Please and thank you
Hi Roye! Did you do your upfront medical exam? I wish I did it before the summer vacation started, now I’m stuck here in the island for 2 more weeks, without any panel physician nearby. I already booked an appointment after 3 weeks (my only available time). I wish I can do it right away.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi Roye! Did you do your upfront medical exam? I wish I did it before the summer vacation started, now I’m stuck here in the island for 2 more weeks, without any panel physician nearby. I already booked an appointment after 3 weeks (my only available time). I wish I can do it right away.

Yes I did.. when we submitted our application. But maybe they will ask us to repeat it? Did you also do an upfront medical when you submitted your application?

Last edited:

roye

Jan 13, 2021

Congratulations!!!!

Pawan12_

Aug 21, 2020
My cousin submitted her application in January 2020. Her employer received request to submit NOA, job letter and explanation letter on June 29th, When employer submitted the documents, the next day she got Biometrics, PCC and medical request which is on July 20th, 2022.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Yes I did.. when we submitted our application. But maybe they will ask us to repeat it? Did you also do an upfront medical when you submitted your application?
Nope, I didn’t do the upfront coz I don’t wanna waste money.
They also ask my employer to submit NOA and letter of explanation why they need me and what they are currently doing to fill up the need of a nanny. They don’t know yet that they’re my current employer. It was my employer who received the email NOT me. It was good that she told me, because some employer would not tell you and let you suffer delay just to keep you longer with them.

i hope that my medical can be used for my PR too, coz it’s just few months left for me to complete my experience.

Reactions: Jyotu and roye

Jayluv

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
July 19: Received an email asking for my personal details and with PDF - PR application has been approved (from IRCC PR PORTAL) And another email from my IRCC account with the new message (pre-arrival services thingy)
July 20: Another email with pdf attachment informing me that my WP / temporary resident has been approved and they mailed the document to me.
July 20: Received my PR Portal invitation or my log in details to sign to PR Portal. I haven't upload my details yet since I need to take a new photo.

Hoping to hear some good news too from all of you, guys!
Waoh! Congratulations dear

Reactions: Pomme and G P S

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Nope, I didn’t do the upfront coz I don’t wanna waste money.
They also ask my employer to submit NOA and letter of explanation why they need me and what they are currently doing to fill up the need of a nanny. They don’t know yet that they’re my current employer. It was my employer who received the email NOT me. It was good that she told me, because some employer would not tell you and let you suffer delay just to keep you longer with them.

i hope that my medical can be used for my PR too, coz it’s just few months left for me to complete my experience.
Congratulations to you i hope we all will hear updates too!

Reactions: G P S

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Congratulations to you i hope we all will hear updates too!
Thanks Roye. Maybe ask your employer too if they received a request for NOA. Because I was surprised that they asked them, and ircc gave a work permit to me under their name. So I dunno why ircc still have to check if they have enough money to pay me.
The request letter for updated forms and medical exam came the same day when my employer received the email.

• Love
Reactions: G P S and roye

Harry898

Jul 2, 2022
My cousin submitted her application in January 2020. Her employer received request to submit NOA, job letter and explanation letter on June 29th, When employer submitted the documents, the next day she got Biometrics, PCC and medical request which is on July 20th, 2022.
that's good ... please keep sharing progress

Reactions: G P S