+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Mar 20, 2022
I actually did yesterday and basically the first few dozens of calls, I was told no one's available to take my call. And then, I was given the option leave a call back number and they phoned me back after 50 minutes.

I wasn't told anything that I didn't know already. I said I need the caregiver here asap since school is starting in less than 2 months and I don't have childcare. I mentioned I don't know what's taking so long. They did say everything seems to be in order and they will put a note on file for the office to see how come it's taking too long.

Guess we'll find out where that's gonna take us..
Oooh okey,thanks alot for the response this gives me hope.
If they have the call back option I will give it a try I've never done it before and it's good to know what to expect.
I am employer too my caregiver applied Jan 2020 and medical was done in March and passed,haven't had anything since then.
July Is our month to harvest this blessing.
I claim itI will update here once I have any news.
Thanks again for your time,I appreciate it.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Oooh okey,thanks alot for the response this gives me hope.
If they have the call back option I will give it a try I've never done it before and it's good to know what to expect.
I am employer too my caregiver applied Jan 2020 and medical was done in March and passed,haven't had anything since then.
July Is our month to harvest this blessing.
I claim itI will update here once I have any news.
Thanks again for your time,I appreciate it.
Where's your caregiver from? Us too, medical was done in March. Also, are you the authorized representative of the applicant? If not, they won't give you info

Spectre23

Jan 1, 2022
My caregiver is from Kenya..I have called them 5 times in the last 20 minutes I put in all the info but they said they can't find the application.
I actually did yesterday and basically the first few dozens of calls, I was told no one's available to take my call. And then, I was given the option leave a call back number and they phoned me back after 50 minutes.

I wasn't told anything that I didn't know already. I said I need the caregiver here asap since school is starting in less than 2 months and I don't have childcare. I mentioned I don't know what's taking so long. They did say everything seems to be in order and they will put a note on file for the office to see how come it's taking too long.

may i ask who are your officers? We have also been waiting for an update since we passed our medical last april

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011

dalagangbukid

Jan 4, 2021
Latest update for my HCCP application:

Details + Timeline
- I'm inside Canada applicant.
- Less than 24 months experience when I applied

Timeline:
- Sent my paper application on April 20, 2020. CPC-Edmonton received it on April 22, 2020 based on the tracking details from Canada Post.

- I applied for "Temporary Public Policy to Exempt Foreign Nationals in Canada from Certain Requirements when Changing Employment During the COVID-19 Pandemic" so that I can work for my new employer as they needed me already. Got an email on May 28, 2020 from IRCC that I'm eligible to work for my new employer while waiting for the decision on my application.

- March 23, 2021: I received an email from IRCC informing me that my application was received.

- May 12, 2021: I received another email from IRCC giving me a temporary application number.

- June 04, 2021: Earlier today I received a new email from IRCC that says "confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/04/22." I noticed that I got new UCI so I think that it's my permanent application number.

- August 24, 2021: Received a request for updated Additional Family Information + Background Declaration. (I've sent the forms to their office.)

I've sent inquiries thru webform regularly but always got the same generic replies from them.

- May 19: Received a request for Medical, Biometrics, and updated Additional Family Information + Background Declaration. Did all of these on the 1st week of June. My latest status update on my IRCC account is I passed my Medical Exam.

I want to ask when will my biometrics will be updated? Cause it is showing "Your Action is Required" or that I still need to give my fingerprints even tho I have done it the same say I did my medical. Anyone who got the same timeline and problem with me?
July 19: Received an email asking for my personal details and with PDF - PR application has been approved (from IRCC PR PORTAL) And another email from my IRCC account with the new message (pre-arrival services thingy)
July 20: Another email with pdf attachment informing me that my WP / temporary resident has been approved and they mailed the document to me.
July 20: Received my PR Portal invitation or my log in details to sign to PR Portal. I haven't upload my details yet since I need to take a new photo.

Hoping to hear some good news too from all of you, guys!

took_them_forever

Apr 14, 2021

hi! Quami, can you please tell me what number did you call?

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Any update September 2020 applicants? Please and thank you
Hi Roye! Did you do your upfront medical exam? I wish I did it before the summer vacation started, now I’m stuck here in the island for 2 more weeks, without any panel physician nearby. I already booked an appointment after 3 weeks (my only available time). I wish I can do it right away.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi Roye! Did you do your upfront medical exam? I wish I did it before the summer vacation started, now I’m stuck here in the island for 2 more weeks, without any panel physician nearby. I already booked an appointment after 3 weeks (my only available time). I wish I can do it right away.

Yes I did.. when we submitted our application. But maybe they will ask us to repeat it? Did you also do an upfront medical when you submitted your application?

Last edited:

roye

Jan 13, 2021

Congratulations!!!!

Pawan12_

Aug 21, 2020
My cousin submitted her application in January 2020. Her employer received request to submit NOA, job letter and explanation letter on June 29th, When employer submitted the documents, the next day she got Biometrics, PCC and medical request which is on July 20th, 2022.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Yes I did.. when we submitted our application. But maybe they will ask us to repeat it? Did you also do an upfront medical when you submitted your application?
Nope, I didn’t do the upfront coz I don’t wanna waste money.
They also ask my employer to submit NOA and letter of explanation why they need me and what they are currently doing to fill up the need of a nanny. They don’t know yet that they’re my current employer. It was my employer who received the email NOT me. It was good that she told me, because some employer would not tell you and let you suffer delay just to keep you longer with them.

i hope that my medical can be used for my PR too, coz it’s just few months left for me to complete my experience.

Reactions: Jyotu and roye