+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Child Care Pilot 2022 outside Canada

Airpadua

Jun 26, 2021
Here it says from the guide 0104, I just copied and paste it here.

Medical requirements
Do not undergo an immigration medical exam unless we advise you to do so. A medical exam will be required and you’ll will receive instructions after you submit your application.

All your family members who are not already Canadian citizens or permanent residents must undergo and pass an immigration medical exam, even if your family members will not be processed for permanent residence with your application. Family members who do not undergo and pass a medical exam will not be eligible to be sponsored at a later date. Your family members will be contacted by the visa office in their area with instructions on their medical exams.

Reactions: Alwayssuccessful!

venus.facultad

Jan 9, 2013
When did you submit? Online too, right?
I submitted my paper-based on Jan. 2 and was delivered on Jan.5…unfortunately it was addressed to stage 2 instead of stage 1, so I decided to resubmit theough online and just attached a LOE regarding my paper base. I submitted online on Jan.10.

shw99

Sep 8, 2019
Here it says from the guide 0104, I just copied and paste it here.

Medical requirements
Do not undergo an immigration medical exam unless we advise you to do so. A medical exam will be required and you’ll will receive instructions after you submit your application.

All your family members who are not already Canadian citizens or permanent residents must undergo and pass an immigration medical exam, even if your family members will not be processed for permanent residence with your application. Family members who do not undergo and pass a medical exam will not be eligible to be sponsored at a later date. Your family members will be contacted by the visa office in their area with instructions on their medical exams.
I get it. You can do and follow what it says. But I'm telling you based on experience. When a full package as I mentioned before is submitted, there is less delay in processing.

Ugeee

Dec 24, 2021
when did you submit?

when you read the Offer of Employment instruction guide,it says there that you need to submit evidence of the child requiring care. Not really concerned with the NOA’s coz sure they’d ask for it in the future. But the child’s birth cert is a reasonable document to be included. However, I’d like to believe in what you said and keep my high hopes with my app
January 1st

Ugeee

Dec 24, 2021
What you did is correct, you don't need those now, if you are applying from outside Canada i.e. with no Canadian work experience of 24 months, as required. If you are applying from within Canada and you have already acquired 24 months experience in this field, that's when you need to include employer documents, medicals and NOA. The checklist is what you should work with, if you are applying from outside of Canada.
Exactly.... Thank you!

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
I get it. You can do and follow what it says. But I'm telling you based on experience. When a full package as I mentioned before is submitted, there is less delay in processing.
The risk you run is that by the time your application is due to request medicals on it, your upfront medicals might have expired (after 12 months). This is not only a TR application like visitor visa or study permit where upfront medicals help. This includes PR application in it. That's why they are advising you not to do upfront medicals. They will require you to redo it and you will have spent a lot of money on just medicals. Let's not be carried away by IRCC's false promise of processing everything within one year. It will not happen for most people. This stream of immigration through HCCP is not a priority to them in terms of application processing. Most will take more than 1 year to process. If you are in doubt, ask those who submitted in 2019. Some have not even received their AOR. Now, you will say because it was paper-based. But it has very little to do with paper, but much to do with backlogs and priority. When they created the new temporary residence application portal last year, they said applications would be turned around between 14 - 30 days. But in reality, I have applications on that new portal pending for almost 90 days. Don't take them for their words, they are just too overwhelmed and understaffed to handle the backlogs in the various streams. Just my 1 cent opinion from experience dealing with IRCC.

Reactions: Ugeee

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hello, I need some help with this program. I want to apply for my sister but I don't have any knowledge. I do have a employer. is there any agent or consultant that can help me? Orr anyone of you guys who was successful. I will pay just need some help. Please reach me at navdeep.nav9 @ gmail.com

Ugeee

Dec 24, 2021
when did you submit?

when you read the Offer of Employment instruction guide,it says there that you need to submit evidence of the child requiring care. Not really concerned with the NOA’s coz sure they’d ask for it in the future. But the child’s birth cert is a reasonable document to be included. However, I’d like to believe in what you said and keep my high hopes with my app
Hi, can you copy and paste where it was stated in the offer of employment guide that we need to submit evidence of the child requiring care? I've checked severally, I didn't find anything.

Ugeee

Dec 24, 2021
Hello, I need some help with this program. I want to apply for my sister but I don't have any knowledge. I do have a employer. is there any agent or consultant that can help me? Orr anyone of you guys who was successful. I will pay just need some help. Please reach me at navdeep.nav9 @ gmail.com
Hi, kindly use this link to get all the information you need for the application; https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker/no-experience-apply.html

Skyler68

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
09-11-2017
Hi! Does the employer need to post the child care position job vacancy and prove there’s no one in Canada suitable for the job?

bluezone26

Dec 18, 2020
I need urgent help please..I am getting a job offer for child caregiver from a single employer in Canada. Now on employment offer form it ask about Business number and business name from employer...anybody can advise how to get this number?.. the employer can get this from online by himself ??..

Skyler68

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
09-11-2017
Hi! Does the employer need to post the child care position job vacancy and prove there’s no one in Canada suitable for the job?
Thanks

Ugeee

Dec 24, 2021
I need urgent help please..I am getting a job offer for child caregiver from a single employer in Canada. Now on employment offer form it ask about Business number and business name from employer...anybody can advise how to get this number?.. the employer can get this from online by himself ??..
Yes! The employer can get the business number by calling Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). To get one, simply dial 1-800-959-5525 and follow the voice prompt. His/her name will be the business name.