+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Child Care Pilot 2022 outside Canada

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Does anyone here know why Schedule A - Background Declaration wouldn't allow me sign the applicant declaration. I have checked date gaps in personal history, work, education etc, but there are not gaps and the form wouldn't become active to allow me sign the applicant declaration. Is anybody else having the same issues? Thanks

Jan 10, 2022
hi friends, please help me, my brother is working in canada as IT employee through intra-company transfer, my brother don't have PR, and I am 30 year old not married without any experience, i just have graduation. I want to settle in canada. Can he recruit me as caregiver? he has a kid below 13 years age, the kid is going to school, and kid's mother also stays at home, in these cases can I be recruited as caregiver?

ajean2022

Jan 3, 2022
Can somebody share timelines? Successful ones and even the ones who just started and had atleast AOR.

I just submitted my application the other day and A moment RIGHT AFTER, I forgot to upload my employer’s daughter’s birth certificate and Notice of Assessment. I submitted an enquiry thru WEBFORM and uploaded the said documents. Also, my employer mailed them together with an explanation why we are sending only those doucments. Anybody experienced these too? We are just crossing our fingers and trying our luck that IRCC won’t return my entire application and lose our spot this year’s cap for submitting an incomplete app (Well, that’s accdg to the website)
Share pls.. Thanks!

ajean2022

Jan 3, 2022
hi friends, please help me, my brother is working in canada as IT employee through intra-company transfer, my brother don't have PR, and I am 30 year old not married without any experience, i just have graduation. I want to settle in canada. Can he recruit me as caregiver? he has a kid below 13 years age, the kid is going to school, and kid's mother also stays at home, in these cases can I be recruited as caregiver?
Hi, unfortunately, SPONSOR must be PR/Canadian Citizen.

Reactions: Ugeee

Ugeee

Dec 24, 2021
Can somebody share timelines? Successful ones and even the ones who just started and had atleast AOR.

I just submitted my application the other day and A moment RIGHT AFTER, I forgot to upload my employer’s daughter’s birth certificate and Notice of Assessment. I submitted an enquiry thru WEBFORM and uploaded the said documents. Also, my employer mailed them together with an explanation why we are sending only those doucments. Anybody experienced these too? We are just crossing our fingers and trying our luck that IRCC won’t return my entire application and lose our spot this year’s cap for submitting an incomplete app (Well, that’s accdg to the website)
Share pls.. Thanks!
No AOR's yet. You didn't forget, you were not supposed to submit them together with your application. They will still request for them while processing your application.

Ugeee

Dec 24, 2021
Does anyone here know why Schedule A - Background Declaration wouldn't allow me sign the applicant declaration. I have checked date gaps in personal history, work, education etc, but there are not gaps and the form wouldn't become active to allow me sign the applicant declaration. Is anybody else having the same issues? Thanks
Were you able to sign the document? Remember there are some documents you don't need to print and sign, be sure to check when submitting online.

ajean2022

Jan 3, 2022
No AOR's yet. You didn't forget, you were not supposed to submit them together with your application. They will still request for them while processing your application.
when did you submit?

when you read the Offer of Employment instruction guide,it says there that you need to submit evidence of the child requiring care. Not really concerned with the NOA’s coz sure they’d ask for it in the future. But the child’s birth cert is a reasonable document to be included. However, I’d like to believe in what you said and keep my high hopes with my app

shw99

Sep 8, 2019
This is incorrect information. You submit everything at once so there won't be delay in your application...employer noa, employer birth certificate, employer employment letter, employer paystubs, employer bank statements, caregiver upfront medical

Everytime ircc asks you for additional documents, you're just delaying your application

ajean2022

Jan 3, 2022
This is incorrect information. You submit everything at once so there won't be delay in your application...employer noa, employer birth certificate, employer employment letter, employer paystubs, employer bank statements, caregiver upfront medical

Everytime ircc asks you for additional documents, you're just delaying your application
Correct but Medical’s not yet included.

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019

You don't need to do medicals until you are told to do so. It is there in the instructions. I am speaking about outside Canada applications. You have to wait until you are asked to provide

venus.facultad

Jan 9, 2013

Share pls.. Thanks!
Hi, I haven’t uploaded mine too since those documents are not in the checklist. It is stated in their website that if they needed more information from the employer they will contact the employer to request for it. I am just hoping what I did was correct.

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Hi, I haven’t uploaded mine too since those documents are not in the checklist. It is stated in their website that if they needed more information from the employer they will contact the employer to request for it. I am just hoping what I did was correct.
What you did is correct, you don't need those now, if you are applying from outside Canada i.e. with no Canadian work experience of 24 months, as required. If you are applying from within Canada and you have already acquired 24 months experience in this field, that's when you need to include employer documents, medicals and NOA. The checklist is what you should work with, if you are applying from outside of Canada.

ajean2022

Jan 3, 2022
When did you submit? Online too, right?

shw99

Sep 8, 2019
You don't need to do medicals until you are told to do so. It is there in the instructions. I am speaking about outside Canada applications. You have to wait until you are asked to provide
No, even upfront medical you can provide. The only thing you should really wait for is biometrics