+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Child Care Pilot 2022 outside Canada

rocky777

Sep 29, 2017
Hello Friends,
I have a question:
I have been working as a caregiver (outside Canada) with a family for more than 1 year and the family used to pay me by cash, what all documents I should attach to prove my employment. Please let me know.
Thanks!

shw99

Sep 8, 2019
Hello Friends,
I have a question:
I have been working as a caregiver (outside Canada) with a family for more than 1 year and the family used to pay me by cash, what all documents I should attach to prove my employment. Please let me know.
Thanks!
Employment reference, paystub

Reactions: rocky777

rocky777

Sep 29, 2017
@shw99 : Thank you!

1. Do I need to submit a Police Clearance certificate for HCCP (outside) application?
2. After filling the forms online, do we still need to send the duly filled application to the CPC-Edmonton as mentioned in IMM5981e section 21?

shw99

Sep 8, 2019

1. Do I need to submit a Police Clearance certificate for HCCP (outside) application?
2. After filling the forms online, do we still need to send the duly filled application to the CPC-Edmonton as mentioned in IMM5981e section 21?
1. Yes submit police clearance as mentioned on checklist
2. Yes submit checklist as well under additional document section (put that as the first uploaded document)

shw99

Sep 8, 2019
Hi, is CPR or Basic Life Support with 1st Aid mandatory?
No, it's not mandatory. Unless your employer has mentioned it in offer of employment form. If employer mentioned in offer of employment, then it's good to put as supporting document.

ajean2022

Jan 3, 2022
What kind of certificate did you submit as a proof of ability to perform job? I am from the Philippines and I have TESDA NC II Caregiving Certificate . Would this be enough?

cool_boy007

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Hi , did that happen with anyone , after uploading all docs , and after signing end firm which is consent , all form disappeared for someone like passport , birth certificate etc ?

Ugeee

Dec 24, 2021

1. Yes
2. No, once you submit online, no need sending your application to the CPC-Edmonton.

Ugeee

Dec 24, 2021
What kind of certificate did you submit as a proof of ability to perform job? I am from the Philippines and I have TESDA NC II Caregiving Certificate . Would this be enough?
Proof of ability to perform the work could be certificates, diploma, employer references, pay stubs or work contracts.

Ehti2013

Aug 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2013
Doc's Request.
already submited
IELTS Request
already submited
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
already submited
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2013
LANDED..........
25-12-2013
Yes I did on Jan 1st
Well this give me relief cuz my sister and spouse both applied for the work permit however didn’t apply for trv the interpretation of the guidelines is hard sometimes. Did you talk to an agent or someone to confirm that this is what it actually means?

Wenwa

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Well this give me relief cuz my sister and spouse both applied for the work permit however didn’t apply for trv the interpretation of the guidelines is hard sometimes. Did you talk to an agent or someone to confirm that this is what it actually means?
I THINK IF YOU STICK WITH THE CHECKLIST, THEN ITS OKAY TO OMIT THE TRV since its not included on the checklist. But I could be wrong. As in I think they might not annul and return your application just because TRV is missing. But I could be wrong

Reactions: Ehti2013