+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Child Care Pilot 2022 outside Canada

Kamichi

Dec 31, 2021
Hello, if we supporting documents are to be uploaded online, meaning, you can actually scan the original ones, do we need to have these documents notarized?
I notarized some documents, because I thought that it will be paper-based submission again. However, I know that when people submitting through EE (online) they don't notarize documents, because they upload original scan and it's ok. I would say it's up to you

Reactions: OgieSilva23

Ugeee

Dec 24, 2021
Temporary visa for all family members including you and spouse?
I have some doubts about it, because I believe that TRV was originally introduced for pre-school children. However, I might be mistaken
My spouse will not accompany me.

Ugeee

Dec 24, 2021
What about you? You didn't apply for TRV for yourself? I'm little bit confused after read the forum
I applied for myself and kids. I submitted the temporary resident visa form for each of us. Always check the application guide to avoid confusion.

Kamichi

Dec 31, 2021
You don't need trv for applicant
I think the same. Actually, I don't have children, only spouse. If our application will be approved we both get work permit. I have no idea whether I need apply TRV for my spouse in this case or no...

Ugeee

Dec 24, 2021
"Temporary resident visa: for family members outside Canada who are from visa-required countries, including dependent children not attending school, and not applying for a work permit or study permit."