+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Child Care Pilot 2022 outside Canada

Airpadua

Jun 26, 2021
Just saw it now on their website...

The Home Child Care Provider Pilot is closed to new applications
As of Monday, January 17, 2022, we received at least 2,750 applications under this pilot. This means

• the pilot is closed to new applications for 2022
  • we’ll return any other applications we receive and refund the fees.
The pilot will reopen to new applications on January 1, 2023. You can also look into other options for caregivers in Canada.

Ykdalass

Jun 6, 2021
Please I need urgent response,have submitted on paper based but my issue is that can i still updated my Pcc the one i submitted as expired now that the program as close for the year

Tlucille711

Jan 18, 2022
hopefully IRRC will re-open it.
by the way can we submit our application without Upfront medical? Coz' since pandemic there is long queue for medical?

venus.facultad

Jan 9, 2013
Please I need urgent response,have submitted on paper based but my issue is that can i still updated my Pcc the one i submitted as expired now that the program as close for the year
All you can do is wait until IRCC contacts you for your updated PCC. Hope this helps.

dpanicker

Dec 25, 2021
anyone got aor yet ? .i applied paper as well as online .which one will they accept .the online one was submitted on 4th jan qand paper was recieved on 6th .Although i sent express post from calgary on 2nd it took 4days to reach edmonton.

Tmailgold

Dec 11, 2016
anyone got aor yet ? .i applied paper as well as online .which one will they accept .the online one was submitted on 4th jan qand paper was recieved on 6th .Although i sent express post from calgary on 2nd it took 4days to reach edmonton.
Not yet