+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Child Care Pilot 2022 outside Canada

Ugeee

Dec 24, 2021
I THINK IF YOU STICK WITH THE CHECKLIST, THEN ITS OKAY TO OMIT THE TRV since its not included on the checklist. But I could be wrong. As in I think they might not annul and return your application just because TRV is missing. But I could be wrong
It was stated on CIC website that the guide has been updated. And that it is important to read it as incomplete applications will be returned.

deira

Sep 27, 2011
Happy New year guys, my spouse is not accompanying me to Canada.. should I not pay/include his fees. Thank you

venus.facultad

Jan 9, 2013
Hi Happy New year everyone! I have recently submitted my paper-based application for the Home Child care provider pilot program and was delivered to the Case Processing Office in Edmonton Canada on January 5, 2022. Unfortunately, the mailing address that I have provided to my employer in Canada who mailed my documents was the PR (HCCP Stage 2), Station 807 9700 Jasper Avenue NW, Suite 55 Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3 instead of PR (HCCP Stage 1), Station 806. Since I am applying from outside Canada my application should be sent to the stage 1 office, but due to the typhoon that hit our city recently, I was not able to double-check the address from my laptop and your website before because we don't have electricity and internet at the time of submission. What is your advice on this issue and can we contact CPC Edmonton for this matter? I am planning to resubmit the documents to the correct stage or station but my concern is will it affect my recent submission? Is it possible for me to just submit a new set of documents online?

Thank you in advance

venus.facultad

Jan 9, 2013
Well this give me relief cuz my sister and spouse both applied for the work permit however didn’t apply for trv the interpretation of the guidelines is hard sometimes. Did you talk to an agent or someone to confirm that this is what it actually means?
As I’ve understood with regards to this matter, you will only need to apply for TRV for your accompanying dependents if they will not work or study in Canada.

Reactions: Alwayssuccessful!

TeeJayR

Jan 8, 2022
Hello everyone, I have two dependants ages 4 & 6 and I am currently filling out their study permit. But am confused... Yet to secure a school for them since am applying outside Canada and am expected to fill in details of the school & letter from the school too. Please, how do I fill the form correctly? Thanks in advance

Ugeee

Dec 24, 2021
Hello everyone, I have two dependants ages 4 & 6 and I am currently filling out their study permit. But am confused... Yet to secure a school for them since am applying outside Canada and am expected to fill in details of the school & letter from the school too. Please, how do I fill the form correctly? Thanks in advance
For the details of the school, I think you can fill "Not Applicable " because those details are not required for HCCP study permit applications. Any other person can answer..... Not sure cos I didn't submit any study permit. Saw something like that in a forum last year.

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
As I’ve understood with regards to this matter, you will only need to apply for TRV for your accompanying dependents if they will not work or study in Canada.
Your interpretation of the guidelines is correct, in my opinion! Only dependents not working or studying require a TRV. If you apply for work permit, you will eventually be issued a TRV along with the work permit anyways, so no need for a separate TRV application. However, if not working or studying, you have to apply for a TRV specifically. In essence, TRV application is required for accompanying children who are not yet of school age.

Reactions: venus.facultad

venus.facultad

Jan 9, 2013
Hi Happy New year everyone! I have recently submitted my paper-based application for the Home Child care provider pilot program and was delivered to the Case Processing Office in Edmonton Canada on January 5, 2022. Unfortunately, the mailing address that I have provided to my employer in Canada who mailed my documents was the PR (HCCP Stage 2), Station 807 9700 Jasper Avenue NW, Suite 55 Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3 instead of PR (HCCP Stage 1), Station 806. Since I am applying from outside Canada my application should be sent to the stage 1 office, but due to the typhoon that hit our city recently, I was not able to double-check the address from my laptop and your website before because we don't have electricity and internet at the time of submission. What is your advice on this issue and can we contact CPC Edmonton for this matter? I am planning to resubmit the documents to the correct stage or station but my concern is will it affect my recent submission? Is it possible for me to just submit a new set of documents online and just withdraw the paper-based application?

Thank you in advance

ajean2022

Jan 3, 2022
Does anybody know here if an employer needs to submit a birth certificate of the child requiring care along with the application? and also, T4's or tax statements to prove income? My employer just sent my application and later on realized that we didn't include these things. Thanks!

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
Does anybody know here if an employer needs to submit a birth certificate of the child requiring care along with the application? and also, T4's or tax statements to prove income? My employer just sent my application and later on realized that we didn't include these things. Thanks!
Yes she can send by webform or once they start processing your file they will ask birth certificate and Noa.

venus.facultad

Jan 9, 2013
hi, as per my experience you don’t need to secure a school for you’re kids in this stage. All primary schools are DLI exempted, so no need for acceptance letter. You just need to look for a school in the community your planning to stay and inquire regarding the school fees. My sister-in-law inquired and they said $100 per year and you just register once you arrive in Canada. I hope this is helpful.

cool_boy007

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Hi Happy New year everyone! I have recently submitted my paper-based application for the Home Child care provider pilot program and was delivered to the Case Processing Office in Edmonton Canada on January 5, 2022. Unfortunately, the mailing address that I have provided to my employer in Canada who mailed my documents was the PR (HCCP Stage 2), Station 807 9700 Jasper Avenue NW, Suite 55 Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3 instead of PR (HCCP Stage 1), Station 806. Since I am applying from outside Canada my application should be sent to the stage 1 office, but due to the typhoon that hit our city recently, I was not able to double-check the address from my laptop and your website before because we don't have electricity and internet at the time of submission. What is your advice on this issue and can we contact CPC Edmonton for this matter? I am planning to resubmit the documents to the correct stage or station but my concern is will it affect my recent submission? Is it possible for me to just submit a new set of documents online and just withdraw the paper-based application?

Thank you in advance
Resubmit to correct address with explanation letter inside the package .

Reactions: venus.facultad

venus.facultad

Jan 9, 2013
Does anyone knowledgeable about the online application? I am just a little confuse about the the signature in the forms…Do I need to print out and sign it by hand the forms IMM5982, 5983, 1295 & 1294? Thanks