+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HIV POSITIVE SPOUSE

hannahobideyi

Jun 18, 2016
I worry about his medical condition. he hasn't done some hepatitis test and sputum. my husband was sick last 2017 because of pneumonia. but now he is fine. his cd4 goes up to normal now.
Just let him go for medicals has normal if possible get his medical history and let the panel physician know that would help a lot

Reactions: hunterx89

Qwerty1234@

Jan 27, 2019
Hi i need a help! Im already a permanent residence and three years living in canada so i could process my paper for my citizenship,

But my question is” i have a boyfriend from the Philippines we’re both gay. And he is HIV + i got a mail that yes i could sponsor him. But we’re not yet married i read some article also that i could do is sponsor him for tourist VISA and get married here. How about to process our spousal? Do we need some lawyer for this cases? I don’t really know what to do. Can someone help please. And thank you

hunterx89

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
Hi i need a help! Im already a permanent residence and three years living in canada so i could process my paper for my citizenship,

But my question is” i have a boyfriend from the Philippines we’re both gay. And he is HIV + i got a mail that yes i could sponsor him. But we’re not yet married i read some article also that i could do is sponsor him for tourist VISA and get married here. How about to process our spousal? Do we need some lawyer for this cases? I don’t really know what to do. Can someone help please. And thank you
Yes! You can apply him for a tourist visa but the chance is 50/50. You need huge money for that, he needs to show money as well and have to sustain his daily need when he live here. He needs to undergo medical as well even if his Coming as a Tourist and you must buy his life insurance for his stay and have your own place. Being an HIV positive is not a hindrance to coming to Canada. Many HIV positive applicants had the chance to lived here. like my case, my paper is still ongoing. I was worried at first but I risk everything and trust my instinct.

Qwerty1234@

Jan 27, 2019
Thank you very much for answering my question. About the money? How much they need it? My plan is just a one month for him to stay in canada just to get married and send him back again to philippines and after that one. I’ll Process the paper. Can i do that?

hunterx89

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
Thank you very much for answering my question. About the money? How much they need it? My plan is just a one month for him to stay in canada just to get married and send him back again to philippines and after that one. I’ll Process the paper. Can i do that?
You need at least half million that's the estimated budget for a tourist visa. many people apply for it but they got refused because of the funds. no enough funds to sustain their needs once they arrived in Canada. one month is not enough. he needs to stay at least 6 months. you need to prove that you lived together to apply Inland application that outland application.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
You need at least half million that's the estimated budget for a tourist visa. many people apply for it but they got refused because of the funds. no enough funds to sustain their needs once they arrived in Canada. one month is not enough. he needs to stay at least 6 months. you need to prove that you lived together to apply Inland application that outland application.
I have never heard that you need half a million in the bank to get a tourist visa. It's important to demonstrate that the bf has strong ties in his home country (to be a true tourist). Things like properties, job, families...etc.

I think plan to stay for a month, get married and apply outland sounds right. I have no idea why they need to stay for 6 months if they are planning to get married and apply outland.

hunterx89

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
I have never heard that you need half a million in the bank to get a tourist visa. It's important to demonstrate that the bf has strong ties in his home country (to be a true tourist). Things like properties, job, families...etc.

I think plan to stay for a month, get married and apply outland sounds right. I have no idea why they need to stay for 6 months if they are planning to get married and apply outland.
The point is, his already in Canada and tourist visa is valid usually 6 months. why not apply for an inland application? since same-sex marriage is legal here and they can provide efficient evidence that they are cohabitating each other! many same-sex marriage outland apps takes a long time and sometimes they even deny it! I have lots of friends who went here and stay until their visa is expired and went back to our country. coming here needs a lot of money and that person should provide that he had money, properties in his own to be eligible to pass the requirement.

Qwerty1234@

Jan 27, 2019
Oh i see your point, i know it’s make me shock also that i need a half million of canadian dollar that make us hopeless. Thank you so much for both of you. Its a really big help. I have question again do we need a lawyer or hire a lawyer for this cases or we can run thru to agency? Or what? Because this case is really sensitive and i dont know which or which and how? Hope you can answer this one

hunterx89

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
Oh i see your point, i know it’s make me shock also that i need a half million of canadian dollar that make us hopeless. Thank you so much for both of you. Its a really big help. I have question again do we need a lawyer or hire a lawyer for this cases or we can run thru to agency? Or what? Because this case is really sensitive and i dont know which or which and how? Hope you can answer this one
You don't need to hire a lawyer to apply for a tourist visa. Trust me you will waste your money and they will charge you more the same with the agency. just apply and do the regular process. same with my case, at first I was worried and I don't know what to do but I was reading a lot of comments and check the website. now, my outland application is doing okay hope to reunite with my partner soon.

Reactions: Qwerty1234@