+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HIV POSITIVE SPOUSE

kyowa69

Feb 20, 2017
Medical almost done. Submitted Medical Abstract and Medical Certificate.
Basic medical
plus Hepa B and C Test
Sputum Test
Sputum Analysis

St. Lukes

Reactions: hunterx89

Dimples31

Jun 28, 2018
Frankford, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Trinidad and Tobago
Medical almost done. Submitted Medical Abstract and Medical Certificate.
Basic medical
plus Hepa B and C Test
Sputum Test
Sputum Analysis

St. Lukes
I am also sponsoring my spouse who is HIV positive how soon did u get medical request after IRCC received your application??

kyowa69

Feb 20, 2017
Got this Letter from the embassy. what is the meaning of this?

Dear applicant,

Your immigration medical examination result has been received and in order to complete the assessment additional information is required.

Please print out a copy of this message and present it to the panel physician who did your initial immigration medical examination. In exceptional situations, you may utilize the services of another panel physician used for Canadian immigration examinations (http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx). Exceptional circumstances include: moving to a new location making it difficult to visit the original panel physician, or the original panel physician is no longer available.

You have 60 days from the date of this letter to comply with this request.

Kind regards,

Regional Medical Office (RMO)- Manila

Embassy of Canada Manila

hunterx89

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
What details? Just state that he is HIV positive.
there was a question says " HAD SERIOUS DISEASES OR PHYSICAL OR MENTALLY DISORDER?" I put yes and says I am Hiv positive and under treatment. Is this enough answer to answer the question? I am confused.

hannahobideyi

Jun 18, 2016
Hi everyone am so happy I came across this forum am hiv positive and been undetectable since last year my husband is also sponsoring me for pr and my application is in process already he also know about my condition which his fine with I just need know the the whole process and what his going to happen next with my application because I just my AOR if anyone who has gone to this process should plsss put me thru thanks

Cheezmoza

Dec 27, 2018
Hi everyone am so happy I came across this forum am hiv positive and been undetectable since last year my husband is also sponsoring me for pr and my application is in process already he also know about my condition which his fine with I just need know the the whole process and what his going to happen next with my application because I just my AOR if anyone who has gone to this process should plsss put me thru thanks
Hi just wanna ask.. if the person is undetectable from HIV is there a possibility that the person can transmit the virus to a negative per

hunterx89

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
hi there! I am still waiting for my husband AOR he is hiv positive. please give me some updates in your application. thanks