+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HIV POSITIVE SPOUSE

Qwerty1234@

Jan 27, 2019
How about yours papers for your outland? With your cases? The HIV issue? Is it okay to apply for outland? Or we need to hire for a lawyer? Or agency is okay to fix the paper? Im just worried.. don’t know which is which..

hunterx89

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
How about yours papers for your outland? With your cases? The HIV issue? Is it okay to apply for outland? Or we need to hire for a lawyer? Or agency is okay to fix the paper? Im just worried.. don’t know which is which..
I didn't hire any lawyer or agency. I did all the papers by myself. unless your partner had a background problem like had a history that he got in arrested, in prison or violates any law in your country then you can hire a lawyer. it is better to apply inland application than Outland. check the forms in inland and Outland. you will see the difference. you have another option apply for a conjugal application. check the forms if you had qualified for it. advise! instead of worrying "FIND SOLUTION".

billgh

Jan 31, 2019
I read through the posts and i feel you could give me an idea of what to expect with my spouse application .
So I have been ask for to go for medical examination by the CIC which i did today .Am HIV positive but i didnt disclose it to them .

Am waiting to hear the reply and how long will it take me to get a visa ?

hunterx89

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
How was your medical test? I hope everything is going well. I wonder why you didn't sign the disclosure form? as I have read may forum and in the website itself it says that you need to sign it then they will notify your partner.
" All foreign nationals, including those applying for permanent or temporary residency, found to be HIV positive during the immigration process must be issued a copy of the Health follow-up handout: HIV infection document. Applicants in the family class and the dependent refugee class who test positive for HIV may not be assessed as medically inadmissible due to excessive demand on Canada’s health care system. automatic partner notification will give applicants in the family and dependant refugee classes who test positive for HIV 60 days from the date of being informed of the policy to voluntarily disclose their HIV-positive status to their spouse or partner or to withdraw their application. After this period, the Department will formally notify the spouse or partner of their dependants’ HIV-positive status before proceeding with the application. Applicants will then be required to attend an interview with a visa or immigration officer, where they will be informed of the Automatic partner notification policy for HIV-positive applicants in the family and dependant refugee classes and will be asked to sign the Acknowledgment of the automatic partner notification policy for HIV-positive applicants in the family and dependant refugee classes to indicate they’ve been informed of this policy. The officer should be satisfied that the applicant has understood the implications and been informed of the policy and should address any concerns the applicant may have with regard to their application."

hunterx89

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
I read through the posts and i feel you could give me an idea of what to expect with my spouse application .
So I have been ask for to go for medical examination by the CIC which i did today .Am HIV positive but i didnt disclose it to them .

Am waiting to hear the reply and how long will it take me to get a visa ?
If you passed the medical exam then you have to wait for the decision making and if they ask your passport then you're going here. as of now. we just got our medical request and by next week my partner will undergo with it.

billgh

Jan 31, 2019
I did the medicals yesterday . Am waiting to hear the results even though ., know very well am HIV positive Hopefully ,I will hear something from the physician by Monday . has your partner stated her hiv status ?

hunterx89

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
after your medical, they will notify your partner and you will undergo an interview for sure. yes. we put it in the form.

billgh

Jan 31, 2019
I did the medicals yesterday . Am waiting to hear the results even though ., know very well am HIV positive Hopefully ,I will hear something from the physician by Monday . has your partner stated her hiv status ?
after your medical, they will notify your partner and you will undergo an interview for sure. yes. we put it in the form.
How did the medical go ?

billgh

Jan 31, 2019
my partner is scheduled next week for the medical. the clinic is closed this week because of the seminars for panel doctors but our application was transferred in CPCM. how about you? any news?
I did my medical waiting for response from CIC.