+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help help help....WES did'nt recognize India's top ranked institute...what to do

baggy

Aug 21, 2018
Hello,
Anyone here from N L Dalmia, Mumbai - PGDM full time course (AICTE approved)?
If yes, can you please share success / failure stories?

AAD

Sep 4, 2018
Guys, I see there have been posts on SPJCM/SPJSGM Global MBA questions after my post on this thread.

WES recognized my Global MBA degree in 2016; one of my batch mate also got his GMBA degree recognized as recent as in August 2017.

I am glad that many fellow GMBAs are coming to Canada. :)....

Please ensure you ask SP Jain (SPJCM) to send your transcripts to WES. SP Jain may take some fees for it; however its important SP Jain sends it to WES.

Cheers......

EDIT:
GMBA Folks: Do send me a PM and I will send you the SPJ contact person to contact to.
Hi,

I completed my GMBA in 2010 and need help with the procedure for the transcripts and the contact person. Would appreciate of you could please help me with these details.

madhurima

Aug 2, 2018
@rubinderjit Hi I did PGDM 2008-2010, my college provided transcript in sealed envelope and I also got the copy of AICTE approval. Do I have to put that letter copy with transcripts and get that sealed? Or I can put it separately? Please help. Do you think any other letter might help get ECA done? My PGDM college is not AIU approved. Thanks

MiteshDodia

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
They even not assess Sikkim Manipal University, India Degrees, So I applied through IQAS and successfully received my report with all the degress considered.
Hi,

Can we get connected ? Even my degree is not assessed by WES. I did it from VMSU

Thanks !

davdacan

Sep 17, 2018
Hello guys,

It's very very urgent my agency informed that my PGDM in Finance degree from MIT School of Business, Pune which is aicte approved won't be considered by WES and thus my ECA will be only till my Graduation which results to CRS 415.

Please please advice what can be done.

Should I go with IQAS evaluation or is there any cover letter from AICTE which can be provided to WES so that they consider and give me two or more degree.

Harsh2586

Mar 31, 2018
Hi All,

I have 4 year Bachelor degree in Electronics and Communication engineering and post that after 6 years of work ex I pursued 1 year PGDM from IIM Lucknow.

I shared my docs with WES , however they didn't considered my Diploma and gave 4 year Bachelors equivalency.

Should I go for re-evaluation . If yes, what should be the process .

I was expecting 2 or more Diploma or degree.

Thanks

Devesh09

Sep 22, 2018
Hi I have done PGDBM from NL Dalmia which is AICTE approved. Can you please tell me what additional documents apart from marksheets convocation I need to get from my college to get it recognised by WES as anything either diploma or Masters. I have got a CLB 10 in IeLTs and my PG recognition is make or break for me

No doubt XLRI is top institute. Not sure if the issue is with cat vs xat institute or college vs university. You may check with them why XLRI isn't recognized. Send them url of AICTE approved college list.

I have done pgdm from mdi. They said institute is recognized but degree equivalence was given as 2 or more bachelor degree. Upon query, they revised the Wes report and updated equivalence as masters. Hence there is possibility of error in Wes evaluation.

ansh17

Sep 25, 2018
Hi Guys,
I got my ECA report on 10th sept from WES. To my disappointment, my PGDM from a well renowned AICTE and AIU approved institute is not recognized by WES. Thereby, I am left with only my bachelor's degree.
I have been emailing them, calling them, writing on social media but there is no revert from WES. I know many of us are facing this issue which is impacting our score. But is there anyone who was able to resolve this issue? What are the steps you took and please share the resolution timeline as well?

skrba

Oct 3, 2018
Hello,

I am struck with WES , I checked with my University today they confirmed they have not received any email from WES side.
When I call WES they will not disclose any information and keep saying they have sent email and letter through post.
I am getting contradictory information from WES and My University? whose Word should I take as Authentic?
WES service is very unreliable they just try to chip off the master's degree as I am seeing from others posts

can any one help?

ansh17

Sep 25, 2018
Hello,

I am struck with WES , I checked with my University today they confirmed they have not received any email from WES side.
When I call WES they will not disclose any information and keep saying they have sent email and letter through post.
I am getting contradictory information from WES and My University? whose Word should I take as Authentic?
WES service is very unreliable they just try to chip off the master's degree as I am seeing from others posts

can any one help?
Hi,

Please ask the university to check in their spam folder. For my wife, we contacted three diff departments - Registrar, controller of examination and Results department. Initially, everyone told us that they haven't received any email from WES. After further conversation, we came to know that the email landed in spam. It has happened with some candidates in the past as well. Hope this helps :)

Reactions: skrba