+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help for getting letter of drivers's license athentication from INDIA

Ankit9110

Dec 18, 2017
Hi everyone, could any member kindly send me a copy of their abstract/driving licence history on my email ID ankit.impo@gmail.com
I am currently in India moving to Toronto in January so wanted to have the extract before moving. Also does anyone from Rajasthan, Kota there who has got this sort of abstract from Rajasthan authorities? Let me know

t_p

Sep 20, 2016
Hi all,
I have gone through the process today and here are points.

If you could not bring your authentication letter from India and if you are able to produce only original DL, they will consider as 1 year exp and can go to G2. This some people will accept and some not, since service Ontario doesn' have clear picture on this.

Instead you can apply for "sworn affidivit", which is also works as equalent to authorization letter from RTO.
Procedure to obtain this
* Take 19$ DD on name of "Consulate General of India"
* Take original and one photo copy of DL
* Take original and one photo copy of Passport
* Take original and one photo copy of address proof(PR card or rental agreement etc)
* One photo
* Fill application
== Produce all of above documents between 9:30 to 12:30, you will get your sworn affidavit on same day.

This will work and take driving experience from the day of your Indian DL issued.

If you have more than 2 years of your Indian Driving experience, you can directly go to G test from the day you clear G1. No need to wait even for a single day after cleaing G1.

Hope this helps. If any help needed, you can reach me at 647 678 4894.
Did you have card-based license or other formats? Even in this age, I have a booklet format license from my state :))
let me know - thanks.

vajujyo

Jan 16, 2018
Hi,

Can some one send the DL Extract for chennai to my email id pls. vajujyo@gmail.com. Also, if you have got the same from chennai. pls share your contact details to understand the process in detail

vasuv001

Apr 17, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
@vajujyo

Contact the rto as per ur licence, the fee i cant remember but it takes atleast a week to get with constant followup.

Cheers

rduggal1987

Dec 19, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone has a DL extract/Experience sample letter. I got from Haryana (India) and here the authorities rejected it stating it doesnt follow the format. Some other person might have submitted in a different format (hence mine is rejected).
I requested them for the format but they didnt show, hence requesting if anyone can provide me with the format.
(Though i see one format floating around not sure if that is the correct one).
Please mail at rduggal1987@gmail.com

jacobj

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
13-05-2014 But filed opened in 25/04/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application. French A1 finished but certificate not yet received.