+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help for getting letter of drivers's license athentication from INDIA

Kam10

May 9, 2019
Please find below the step by step process to get DL extract from India in order to provide it to Canada driving center for G/G2 licence
1. Go to site parivahan.gov.in
2. Go to online services and click on Drivince license related service.
3. Select your State of licence from drop down
4. Got to Apply online and select Services on driving license
5. Click on continue
6. Enter your driving license and date of birth then click on Go
7. System will pull your driving data from system
8. Check and confirm your driving license details
9.Submit request to by selecting your state and RTO then proceed
10. Check your mobile number and blood group, enter if it is blank and confirm
11.Select DL EXTRACT service and proceed.
12. You will get application number with form
13. Print that application form and go to your RTO with your DL and submit it by payment INR 50 or something.
14. You will get it is same day or next day
Hi, did this work for you. Actually i need extract to get G license in Ontario and they asked for it. Do you have format or example. Please can you email me? My email id is jyotipandher@outlook.com. thank you

bhavneetsd

May 9, 2019
Hi Doddi,

RTOs not only have different formats for this letter as some friends have mentioned, but they also call it different names, at least that's my observation. At some RTOs they call it "Driving Experience Letter", at some others they call it "Driver's Abstract", etc etc. So depending on what you called it and what your RTO understood it as, can also make a difference.

I can send a scanned copy of one such letter to your email id. Please note though, that every RTO has different formats and yours might not be exactly the same as the one I send. One more forum friend has faced the exact same issue as yours but he is no longer active here. I will ask him how he managed to get it ultimately and let you know. But for that, as Mitali has asked, it will be helpful if you can say which RTO you belong to. Also give me your email id.

Oh and lastly, one clarification. If you have this letter, you can take the G test directly i.e. you can skip G2 if you want. Or another flexibility it can offer (if you do not want to go for G directly) is that you can take the G2 without any wait period after your G1.

Best,

BhaktiUjjwal
Hi Bhakti,

Can you please share the format of the dl extract with me at bhavneet24@gmail.com.
Thanks in advance.

jottt1

Jan 9, 2020
Hi, did this work for you. Actually i need extract to get G license in Ontario and they asked for it. Do you have format or example. Please can you email me? My email id is jyotipandher@outlook.com. thank you
will you please explain that if we need to go personally to RTO office or we can apply it online and someone else can go on our behalf ?????

jottt1

Jan 9, 2020
Please find below the step by step process to get DL extract from India in order to provide it to Canada driving center for G/G2 licence
5. Click on continue
13. Print that application form and go to your RTO with your DL and submit it by payment INR 50 or something.
will you please explain that if we need to go personally to RTO office or we can apply it online and someone else can go on our behalf ?????

jottt1

Jan 9, 2020
5. Click on continue
my DL is with me in canada so if i can apply it with submitting scanned copy, is it possible ?????

Kam10

May 9, 2019
Hi,. My dad went to RTO and got the Extract for me. They didnt even ask for me. But yeah they asked for Aadhar card copy and indian license copy.

syshadcosta

Aug 1, 2018
Hi,. My dad went to RTO and got the Extract for me. They didnt even ask for me. But yeah they asked for Aadhar card copy and indian license copy.
Hi, did this work for you in Ontario?
Did you register on the website and then did your dad go to the RTO?

pavankalyan23

Jul 11, 2020
this link will be very helpful for u :)
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t53354.0.html

by explorer 101 ,the great

Authentication letter without letter head of the authority issuing it, is not entertained in drive test location in Toronto/ Bramption. Visit MTO and they will also send you back. I can say all this because it happened with me. I had to stand in que 2 times for 2 hours and was sent back. They just dont agree to take it. Rubber stamp at bottom means nothing for them. So then I called my family back home and they got it on letter head. All this took 2 months.

The letter should contain your name, fathers name, DOB , Address, date of issue , date of expiry, licence number and can include something of no traffic violation ( not must) as per record. Now dont forget that here in Ontario they check Drivers Linence with Passport details, if their is variation in spellings of name they will not take it, similarily on DL last name is different from passport they will not take. Short names - they dont take. Name should be exactly matching with the passport.

I am sending my authentication letter as sample :

LETTER HEAD , LOGO OF AUTHORITY, REF NO, DATED, TELEPHONE NUMBER

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

SUBJECT; Authentication of licensed driving experience

It is certified that the driving licence n0________________________ was issued by ____________ on _________ in the Nane of ___________ s/o__________- r/o________, DOB _____________. This license is valid throuought _______( country/ state/ province) with full driving privileges for driving Motorcycle/ scooter/ car and jeep only. This license is valid upto______. As for record in this office, there is no traffic offence against this driving license.

DATED LICENSING AUTHORITY

Hello, I am in Windsor, Ontario facing the Full name problem. I have 3 yrs of experience. But the name is not matched with the Passport name. They're asking me to get a letter from Ministery verifying that both are the same. How do I do that? I there anyone who faced this and know the solution. Please help/ Thanks in advance.