+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help for getting letter of drivers's license athentication from INDIA

Ashni

Jun 22, 2019
Hi All,

I am new here in Toronto and trying to obtain my drivers licence. Can anyone inbox me a copy of this authentication letter to my email: ash.q8r@gmail.com

Thank you so much in advance!

Ashwini

GSM123

May 13, 2019
Hi All,

I am new here in Toronto and trying to obtain my drivers licence. Can anyone inbox me a copy of this authentication letter to my email: ash.q8r@gmail.com

Ashwini

Hi All,

Ashwini
Hi,

Can you also share the format with me please.

gaurav.monga24@gmail.com. Thanks.

adnan.mohammed

Aug 2, 2017
I have this letter from the Bangalore RTO on their letter head, but should this be attested by Ministry of External Affairs or would this letter without the attestation suffice?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto

goyalneha60

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hi allur
Need your urgent help..m flying this month to Canada but need to take my DL extract. Same issue with me, I used Parrivahan site to download DL extract from Chandigarh RTO. However, there is no option of DL extract after Proceed button. I do see options like change of address, International license etc.
I thought of checking International license but there also we need to give VISA number and its Validity date but since PR card is not there, and visa is valid till entry day only so it's not much useful. Can you please help me how did you get your DL extract in Chandigarh (another problem is I am not in Chandigarh, will have to ask someone to collect it). Thanks

goyalneha60

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hi all
Need your urgent help..m flying this month to Canada but need to take my DL extract. Same issue with me, I used Parrivahan site to download DL extract from Chandigarh RTO. However, there is no option of DL extract after Proceed button. I do see options like change of address, International license etc.
I thought of checking International license but there also we need to give VISA number and its Validity date but since PR card is not there, and visa is valid till entry day only so it's not much useful. Can you please help me how did you get your DL extract in Chandigarh (another problem is I am not in Chandigarh, will have to ask someone to collect it). Thanks

Amars_lit

Nov 9, 2019
North York
Hi Bhakti Ujjawal,
I tried to get experience letter for Maharashtra RTO and they give me IDTi given the same to Toronto Drive test, they mentioned that you need to brig abstract letter.
Can you send me a copy of your expereince letter from India RTO. I am trying to get one and this letter will be helpful

email - amar123cool@gmail.com

Thanks
Amardeep

Amars_lit

Nov 9, 2019
North York
Please find below the step by step process to get DL extract from India in order to provide it to Canada driving center for G/G2 licence
1. Go to site parivahan.gov.in
2. Go to online services and click on Drivince license related service.
3. Select your State of licence from drop down
4. Got to Apply online and select Services on driving license
5. Click on continue
6. Enter your driving license and date of birth then click on Go
7. System will pull your driving data from system
8. Check and confirm your driving license details
9.Submit request to by selecting your state and RTO then proceed
10. Check your mobile number and blood group, enter if it is blank and confirm
11.Select DL EXTRACT service and proceed.
12. You will get application number with form
13. Print that application form and go to your RTO with your DL and submit it by payment INR 50 or something.
14. You will get it is same day or next day