+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Helican - Study Permit Questions and Answers

Bhenny

Sep 7, 2017
For my birth certificate and a letter from the school saying that I'm still eligible to resume for winter but it was too late to resume for winter just as the school told me, So I sent a new LOA for may intake along with my birth certificate, So the thing is I sent these docs in the beginning of last month and till now I have got no reply from them.. I'm worried cuz I think they might have forgotten the application again just like they did at first... Please advice me
Thank you. The visa office with my app is the one in Accra Ghana

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
For my birth certificate and a letter from the school saying that I'm still eligible to resume for winter but it was too late to resume for winter just as the school told me, So I sent a new LOA for may intake along with my birth certificate, So the thing is I sent these docs in the beginning of last month and till now I have got no reply from them.. I'm worried cuz I think they might have forgotten the application again just like they did at first... Please advice me
Thank you. The visa office with my app is the one in Accra Ghana
Thats a very long time.. It should not take that much time. Literally 2 intakes missed. In the 6 months, the cases that took a very long time were approved. I saw 3-4 cases on this forum. They wont keep your file if they are not interested. Only because they are interested so they ask for additional docs. Do you have the email id for the visa office?

Bhenny

Sep 7, 2017
Thats a very long time.. It should not take that much time. Literally 2 intakes missed. In the 6 months, the cases that took a very long time were approved. I saw 3-4 cases on this forum. They wont keep your file if they are not interested. Only because they are interested so they ask for additional docs. Do you have the email id for the visa office?
Thank you very much for your quick response... Yes I do have their email ID but they don't really reply people even people with applications which has passed normal processing time.. It's really frustrating as I'm using almost a year of my life waiting for visa

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Thank you very much for your quick response... Yes I do have their email ID but they don't really reply people even people with applications which has passed normal processing time.. It's really frustrating as I'm using almost a year of my life waiting for visa
not sure if its stuck in background check. They cant control it. Its not done by them. They depend on external parties. Try getting a GCMS report. It will tell you the current status of the file.

Bhenny

Sep 7, 2017
not sure if its stuck in background check. They cant control it. Its not done by them. They depend on external parties. Try getting a GCMS report. It will tell you the current status of the file.
I didn't know that.. Thank you very much for your replies, I'll try the GCMS thing..

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
@Helican I'd like to know the comments and get CAIPS notes made on my study permit application , which was approved .
Is it possible ? Or only for rejections ?

Kindly advise .

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
@Helican I'd like to know the comments and get CAIPS notes made on my study permit application , which was approved .
Is it possible ? Or only for rejections ?

Kindly advise .
they are for all, approved and rejected. I plan to get one next year just before applying for work permit. I am curious to see if they had any doubts about any of my documents but still decided to approve the study permit.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
they are for all, approved and rejected. I plan to get one next year just before applying for work permit. I am curious to see if they had any doubts about any of my documents but still decided to approve the study permit.
Thanks , I've already submitted a request for my notes .

Reactions: Helican

ambrosee

Mar 8, 2018
helican, I have already been refused 2 times. I feel so hopeless. I attached everything but still CIC wont approve my study permit. what to do?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
helican, I have already been refused 2 times. I feel so hopeless. I attached everything but still CIC wont approve my study permit. what to do?
What was in your refusal letter for your first rejection? How did you improve in your 2nd one??

Guri brar

Apr 18, 2018
I have not got gic certifucate from last 10. Days . What to do now still wait or ask the canada bank please help me or tell me something

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
I have not got gic certifucate from last 10. Days . What to do now still wait or ask the canada bank please help me or tell me something
It hardly takes less than a weeks time if there are no public holidays and weekends.
You have your login details right ?
Find the helpline number there and contact them and they will update you on the same :)

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
did you do it from scotia bank or ICICI. both are good. if you call them they are helpful.

Reactions: Manohar Rathod