India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
@Kim1887 In response to your below post,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please post your caips notes on above reasons:

- You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:

purpose of visit

- Other reasons:

Upon a complete review of the application, previous academic and employment history and the
reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, I am not satisfied you are a bona
fide student & would depart Canada at end of authorized stay.

My explanation -

The CAIPS notes are specific to your case and background only. What applies to others will not apply to you. The reasons ticked on the rejection letter are not very detailed. The reason being, the letter is in a pre-defined format and the officer does not have any choice so they have to tick the ones that they think is closest to why they are rejecting you. On the letter, you will not find any field, where the officer can actually write their comments in their own words. So, they write their notes in the software that they use called as CAIPS/GCMS. Caips is the old name of the software. You have to order the caips notes to see what they have written there.

You have to be in Canada when you order them otherwise you can ask a friend/relative who is already there to get it for you. If you dont have anybody there, then order through caipsgcms.com.

these notes are helpful but CIC takes 30 days to deliver them.

Reactions: noe

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
@Saahibmalkani

My profile
10th 53%
12th commerce 60%
15th commerce 63% 2013
After my 15th i worked in a company for 2 years and have a experience letter
After that 2 years i started working as a assistant store manager in my dads shop from 2015 to 2017
I gave a experience letter signed my my dad
Paid gic 10000$
Paid 1st sem fees 8000$
Rest I mentioned financials will be sponsored by my parents
Applied for global business management in centennial college
Applyed under spp
In sop mentiond the intention to comming back to india with gbm knowledge and expanding my dads business in my home country india

Visa rejected so applied for caips notes,and got reply after a month-
Application reviewed student long break after finishing studies not clearly motivated by further study is not logical progression of studies given this letter of purpose for study reviewed and considered on review of all information I am not satisfied applicant is bona fided student application refused .

Now
How can i reapply?
What if i change my course to a 1 year course?

One more thing

i did not mention educational loan previously because it was spp visa my Counseler told me no need,but ill have to mention now because it will be non spp and instead of my parents now my brother will sponser me because my parents itr is not done so will this effect my chances in getting visa
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer - In the caips notes, I dont see the visa officer has any issues with your finance. It is still important that next time you apply, you show all bank, ITR, documents. If you read the notes, the visa officer has clearly indicated that the main concern is the letter of purpose. Your SOP is very weak. After 4 yrs, you have decided to go back to studies. Have you indicated your future plans. What is your father's business and how is global business mgmt going to help you to grow his business or even for your own career if you work with any other company. Why is different that you will do with this degree that you cant do with your last degree???? You need a strong SOP.

yasir7

Nov 24, 2017
I have applied on 6 Nov for study permit and got refused on 20 Nov from jeddah.
VO stating that you will not leave canada as a temporary resident due to your,
1.Purpose of vist.
2.Current employment situation.
3.financial status and personal assest.

My file is:
10 in computer science 66% in2015
12 in pre-engineering 62% in 2017
Ilets 6 band with no band less than 5.5
Father bank statement of 70000 saudi riyal(CAD 23,000)
got admission in Electronic engineering in seneca college.
first semester fees paid.

pascaltah

Dec 19, 2016
Hello,

Please, I need pieces of advice. I am preparing my file for the study permit. I have been studying accounting throughout and now I want to go in for an MBA programme which I already have the admission letter. I want advice on the following;
1) should I pay all my fees before submitting my file at the embassy?.
2) my tuition fee is 34000CAD for two years, I have 19700CAD in my Account and My mother wants to give me 15000CAD. My problem is, should my mother transfer this money into my account so as to make a bank statement with my name or should I take her bank statement and join with my own when submitting my proof of funds?

please, I need genuine responses. Thanks

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I have applied on 6 Nov for study permit and got refused on 20 Nov from jeddah.
VO stating that you will not leave canada as a temporary resident due to your,
1.Purpose of vist.
2.Current employment situation.
3.financial status and personal assest.

My file is:
10 in computer science 66% in2015
12 in pre-engineering 62% in 2017
Ilets 6 band with no band less than 5.5
Father bank statement of 70000 saudi riyal(CAD 23,000)
got admission in Electronic engineering in seneca college.
first semester fees paid.
yasir, firstly before you apply again for the study permit, with 5.5 in one of the bands is something that the visa officers dont like to see. You need minimum of 6 in each. If you apply for caips then may be the officer will indicate it in his notes. If he does not, I will still say 6.0 is minimum for a good application. Not sure, why they wrote about current employment situation as you just completed your 12th in 2017. Have you started working anywhere and not provided the required docs??? they are again talking about personal assests which means you either worked somewhere or own some property on your name or may be your father has a business and your are working with him. If you submitted your father's bank statement, source of that income is important. You need to either disclose what his occupation is or submit his employment, income tax documents. If you are not in hurry to again apply for Jan 18 intake, then get the caipsgcms.com report.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello,

Please, I need pieces of advice. I am preparing my file for the study permit. I have been studying accounting throughout and now I want to go in for an MBA programme which I already have the admission letter. I want advice on the following;
1) should I pay all my fees before submitting my file at the embassy?.
2) my tuition fee is 34000CAD for two years, I have 19700CAD in my Account and My mother wants to give me 15000CAD. My problem is, should my mother transfer this money into my account so as to make a bank statement with my name or should I take her bank statement and join with my own when submitting my proof of funds?

please, I need genuine responses. Thanks
No, you dont have to pay the complete fees. Not everybody can afford to do so. Pay only one semester and if you can afford then 1 year. one semester is more than enough. You can also check the uni/college letter. They usually tell their students what amount needs to be paid to secure admission. For universities, it is a very very small amount. Also, You dont need to show all money in your account. Parents sponsor their children and have to submit their bank statement, source of income (salary slips, income tax assessment/returns) with your application. Since, you are not employed so there is no point showing money in your account.

pascaltah

Dec 19, 2016
No, you dont have to pay the complete fees. Not everybody can afford to do so. Pay only one semester and if you can afford then 1 year. one semester is more than enough. You can also check the uni/college letter. They usually tell their students what amount needs to be paid to secure admission. For universities, it is a very very small amount. Also, You dont need to show all money in your account. Parents sponsor their children and have to submit their bank statement, source of income (salary slips, income tax assessment/returns) with your application. Since, you are not employed so there is no point showing money in your account.
Thanks a million.
I have been working for two years now. in addition to that, must of the landed properties are in my name since my father will it to me. I have a letter of administration from curt and other landed documents. so I am worried how will my file look like when the bank statement is in my mother's name then the properties are in my name?.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
It is very common for parents to buy properties on their children's name so it will not matter at all. Just submit it along with your application. Since, you are employed so show statements from the account where your salary is deposited so it is easy for the visa officer to see the source of the income.

pascaltah

Dec 19, 2016
It is very common for parents to buy properties on their children's name so it will not matter at all. Just submit it along with your application. Since, you are employed so show statements from the account where your salary is deposited so it is easy for the visa officer to see the source of the income.
thank you very much

gio1234

Star Member
Sep 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
Hello Helican,
I need a little advice and reassurance, i was rejected for "Purpose of visit "and "Family Ties in Canada and in Home country"". I applied for caips notes, and it should be here any day now, i suspect that it is because i just left school and was hence considered unemployed backed with the fact that my mother and two younger siblings are in Canada. Since then i have gained full time employment at a accounting firm and i my father and i have opened a small Business.I am still young and as such i have no assets such as cars and houses. I do have the funds required. I need your suggestion in presenting a strong case.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello Helican,
I need a little advice and reassurance, i was rejected for "Purpose of visit "and "Family Ties in Canada and in Home country"". I applied for caips notes, and it should be here any day now, i suspect that it is because i just left school and was hence considered unemployed backed with the fact that my mother and two younger siblings are in Canada. Since then i have gained full time employment at a accounting firm and i my father and i have opened a small Business.I am still young and as such i have no assets such as cars and houses. I do have the funds required. I need your suggestion in presenting a strong case.
You mother and siblings are already in Canada which means more than half of your family is in Canada and there is no doubt that the visa officer will think that you will not return after completing your studies.Even if you try to convince them that you will go back to manage your father's business it is very difficult that the visa officer will accept this reason. Instead of treating your family ties in Canada as your weakness , you should use it as your your strenght or you can always say that you will never face any financial issues as you have family members inside and outside canada to support. Your case will also become stronger if you tell them that you wont have to worry about building a career after completing your studies as you can work in canada as well as in Ghana. Think from the visa's officer point of view and then prepare a good SOP and letter of explanation.

Saahibmalkani

Aug 5, 2017
@Saahibmalkani

My profile
10th 53%
12th commerce 60%
15th commerce 63% 2013
After my 15th i worked in a company for 2 years and have a experience letter
After that 2 years i started working as a assistant store manager in my dads shop from 2015 to 2017
I gave a experience letter signed my my dad
Paid gic 10000$
Paid 1st sem fees 8000$
Rest I mentioned financials will be sponsored by my parents
Applied for global business management in centennial college
Applyed under spp
In sop mentiond the intention to comming back to india with gbm knowledge and expanding my dads business in my home country india

Visa rejected so applied for caips notes,and got reply after a month-
Application reviewed student long break after finishing studies not clearly motivated by further study is not logical progression of studies given this letter of purpose for study reviewed and considered on review of all information I am not satisfied applicant is bona fided student application refused .

Now
How can i reapply?
What if i change my course to a 1 year course?

One more thing

i did not mention educational loan previously because it was spp visa my Counseler told me no need,but ill have to mention now because it will be non spp and instead of my parents now my brother will sponser me because my parents itr is not done so will this effect my chances in getting visa
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer - In the caips notes, I dont see the visa officer has any issues with your finance. It is still important that next time you apply, you show all bank, ITR, documents. If you read the notes, the visa officer has clearly indicated that the main concern is the letter of purpose. Your SOP is very weak. After 4 yrs, you have decided to go back to studies. Have you indicated your future plans. What is your father's business and how is global business mgmt going to help you to grow his business or even for your own career if you work with any other company. Why is different that you will do with this degree that you cant do with your last degree???? You need a strong SOP.

First of all thankyou for your answer it helps a lot

So should i reapply using a strong sop or should i change my course? Or mayb select a one year course ?

What would increase my chances?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
First of all thankyou for your answer it helps a lot

So should i reapply using a strong sop or should i change my course? Or mayb select a one year course ?

What would increase my chances?
You study commerce and then working as store manager and chosen course is global business mgmt. Possibilities of rejection - proposed course does not match with previous studies and work experience. duration of program can be 2 yrs but find something that would match your experience or last studied degree. How are you going to explain that you did not make good use of your last degree then how will you make use of your canadian degree. Also, see if you can find a masters program.

Reactions: Frankrobben1

Saahibmalkani

Aug 5, 2017
You study commerce and then working as store manager and chosen course is global business mgmt. Possibilities of rejection - proposed course does not match with previous studies and work experience. duration of program can be 2 yrs but find something that would match your experience or last studied degree. How are you going to explain that you did not make good use of your last degree then how will you make use of your canadian degree. Also, see if you can find a masters program.

Can u please provide me your Whatsapp no or email id so that once i make a decision with my consultant i can tell u my case in detail before refiling for visa
Thankyou