+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hearing decision letter delayed

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
today i call them still they did not take the decision. I completed 6 weeks they said wait for this month if you not receive the letter call may first week what dose mean it’s postive or nagtive
It doesnt mean positive or negation. Its just a follow up check if member has updated or sent decision to registry

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
today i call them still they did not take the decision. I completed 6 weeks they said wait for this month if you not receive the letter call may first week what dose mean it’s postive or nagtive
My decision came after 5 months . It can take a while sometimes depend on the officer

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Reactions: Jahangir1234

Jahangir1234

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
It was positive. The wait turns to be happy ending lolz
Is three weeks a normal time these days? My friend has gone through his hearing three weeks ago, he said member was polite and asked everything with smile, no cross questioning, hearing lasted for around three hours with 15 mints break, but told him at the end that will soon send him the decision... And ended up hearing saying "Enjoy your day" with smile.
What it could be, i know its difficult to predict but your expert opinion will be appreciated?

Reactions: luckyrefugee

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Is three weeks a normal time these days? My friend has gone through his hearing three weeks ago, he said member was polite and asked everything with smile, no cross questioning, hearing lasted for around three hours with 15 mints break, but told him at the end that will soon send him the decision... And ended up hearing saying "Enjoy your day" with smile.
What it could be, i know its difficult to predict but your expert opinion will be appreciated?
Smiles can’t be assumed a positive gesture. My judge was so rude and asked so many cross questions but I was accepted
so finger crossed

Jahangir1234

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Smiles can’t be assumed a positive gesture. My judge was so rude and asked so many cross questions but I was accepted
so finger crossed
Many congratulations on your acceptance!
But in given scenario, where the member didn't dig the case much and was easy go through out the session, still you feel he could be in problem?

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Samosami

Feb 6, 2021
Many congratulations on your acceptance!
But in given scenario, where the member didn't dig the case much and was easy go through out the session, still you feel he could be in problem?
Don't read into anything my friend, usually the member does not show emotions unless they feel good about the case, mine didn't show any emotions at all and I felt he wasn't looking at me at all, he gave me a positive decision at the hearing, and 6 weeks later in still waiting for my notice of decision, as for. 3 weeks yes it's very normal usually it's an average of 6 weeks, it can take up to 5-6 months according to what I heard and seen, never means positive or negative, it's just covid backlog, and time to review the case and compile the reasons for the decision, these days they process so many hearings in a given day that there are many cases to be processed at once, this is my experience and what I understood so far.

Best of luck.

Jahangir1234

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Don't read into anything my friend, usually the member does not show emotions unless they feel good about the case, mine didn't show any emotions at all and I felt he wasn't looking at me at all, he gave me a positive decision at the hearing, and 6 weeks later in still waiting for my notice of decision, as for. 3 weeks yes it's very normal usually it's an average of 6 weeks, it can take up to 5-6 months according to what I heard and seen, never means positive or negative, it's just covid backlog, and time to review the case and compile the reasons for the decision, these days they process so many hearings in a given day that there are many cases to be processed at once, this is my experience and what I understood so far.

Best of luck.
Appreciate you reply my friend.

May 7, 2021
Still normal man, yeah it's delayed for many and it takes usually 6 weeks on average and could be way more
That's frustrating, specially when member doesn't announce the decision on table its devastating, every single day brings hope and then silent