+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hearing decision letter delayed

Kianpouyan

Aug 7, 2021
HI my friends. I had a hearing on July 22nd with positive decision. But I am still waiting for my acceptance letter. My friends all received their mails exactly after 2 weeks. I wanna ask how long will it take to receive it?thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
HI my friends. I had a hearing on July 22nd with positive decision. But I am still waiting for my acceptance letter. My friends all received their mails exactly after 2 weeks. I wanna You how long will it take to receive it?thanks
[/QUOTE

There is no set time from 2 weeks to months it is realky dependent on the member and how fasst they are. Would assume it won't take minths if you have already been approved.

Samosami

Feb 6, 2021
HI my friends. I had a hearing on July 22nd with positive decision. But I am still waiting for my acceptance letter. My friends all received their mails exactly after 2 weeks. I wanna ask how long will it take to receive it?thanks
Had my hearing in March and got a positive decision on the bench, got my NOD in May, don't worry at all it's very normal

Reactions: Kianpouyan

Kianpouyan

Aug 7, 2021
Hi dear members. The refugee board sent my NOD by email to my lawyer on August 5th. In the letter said that they sent a copy by regular mail to me on the same day but after 9 days I have not received anything. It means my letter got lost?any experience?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi dear members. The refugee board sent my NOD by email to my lawyer on August 5th. In the letter said that they sent a copy by regular mail to me on the same day but after 9 days I have not received anything. It means my letter got lost?any experience?
Could be something to do with address issues. speak with the clerk to have it resent. you can ask your lawyer to forward you NOD if he hasn't done that

Kianpouyan

Aug 7, 2021
Could be something to do with address issues. speak with the clerk to have it resent. you can ask your lawyer to forward you NOD if he hasn't done that
My lawyer already sent it to me. The problem is that the copy they will give us has stamps and signature. But for lawyer it doesn't have and has no validation. Our adress was correct I saw on the lawyer NOD copy

Reactions: Samosami

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
My lawyer already sent it to me. The problem is that the copy they will give us has stamps and signature. But for lawyer it doesn't have and has no validation. Our adress was correct I saw on the lawyer NOD copy
Then call IRB, provided you already know content of the NOD

Reactions: Kianpouyan