+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hearing decision letter delayed

Ha.Abu

Aug 28, 2020
Ameeroov, I believe if it takes long time to send the decision letter, it must be a positive response. Am I correct? In other word someone said it takes longer time to send acceptance letter to claimants than rejection letter. Is it true?Thanks for your response
I waited the NOD 7 months, unfortunately it was negative

rohit6644

Mar 20, 2021
Hi i am refugee climate here.actually my wife principal applicant we have 2 kids Canadian born i did my hearing was 20 feb 2021 minster said go back your country but we force them how we can go back we have kids with us both are Canadian born how we can leave but after that judge said give me some weeks i will send you letter but up to now did not get any letter i ask some friends they said if they will accept your case then they send the letter within 2 weeks any one can tell me they will send nagtive or postive

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi i am refugee climate here.actually my wife principal applicant we have 2 kids Canadian born i did my hearing was 20 feb 2021 minster said go back your country but we force them how we can go back we have kids with us both are Canadian born how we can leave but after that judge said give me some weeks i will send you letter but up to now did not get any letter i ask some friends they said if they will accept your case then they send the letter within 2 weeks any one can tell me they will send nagtive or postive
Receiving a notice of decision can take weeks to a few months. It varies. Having Canadian children does not guarantee asylum or the ability to remain in Canada. You can certainly try for an H&C application or appeal your decision but again Canadian children do not guarantee approval. You should speak to your lawyer about your case.

Reactions: Andftoe

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Okay but i heard about the decision if i pass 3 weeks they will send reject the case is it true
No. never believe or never follow any of the telling ones. I also was thinking like you then understand that each case is different. i know people who got reject in 3 weeks but people got positive in 6 months waiting. just do not lose your hope. and no matter believe if you want really to be happen what you think

Reactions: Swagzzy

rohit6644

Mar 20, 2021
Am still wating for the decision my judge said give me some weeks but I completed one month still wating how much take time I should call them or should wait

rohit6644

Mar 20, 2021
How we can contact with them any one can give me the number for refugee to check my decision and which documents i have to provide while calling

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
How we can contact with them any one can give me the number for refugee to check my decision and which documents i have to provide while calling
+1 (416) 954-1000. This is IRB number. Follow the voice until someone picks. You need UCI number. They will ask you basic questions to be sure it’s your fine.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Am still wating for the decision my judge said give me some weeks but I completed one month still wating how much take time I should call them or should wait
One month is not a long time. I would wait for at least 6 weeks before following up. There is a huge variability when it comes to getting an NOD. Can be a few weeks to many months.

Reactions: luckyrefugee

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
One month is not a long time. I would wait for at least 6 weeks before following up. There is a huge variability when it comes to getting an NOD. Can be a few weeks to many months.
True mine took 5 months and was positive. Sometimes some officers take longer to make decision. It entirely depends on the judge and how many cases he is dealing with

Jon0003

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
I got mine yesterday (Through my lawyer) and my hearing was on FEB15, during my hearing, the board member said she will let me know though my lawyer but my hearing went really smooth. Give it some time as it have to pass certain steps even after the board approves your claim. (from the papers my lawyer attached, I've read that my claim was accepted on March 11, but it only reached my lawyers end yesterday, and still waiting for the original package through the mail). GIVE IT SOME TIME and wish you all the best!

rohit6644

Mar 20, 2021
I wait 6weeks for disc
today i call them still they did not take the decision. I completed 6 weeks they said wait for this month if you not receive the letter call may first week what dose mean it’s postive or nagtive

rohit6644

Mar 20, 2021
today i call them still they did not take the decision. I completed 6 weeks they said wait for this month if you not receive the letter call may first week what dose mean it’s postive or nagtive

Reactions: luckyrefugee