+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has anyone tried university of saskatchewan Masters in Education

philus

Oct 14, 2016
I've a friend who is applying to university of saskatchewan masters in education. Just anxious about the application outcome for my friend. She has up to 10 years of teaching experience, a second class lower undergrad but Merit (60%) in a masters' in education. She applied for another masters thinking she would have better chance with an already earned MSc instead of having a go with a phd with a foreign masters degree.

She inquired about application today and was told her application is under review and that they would get back to her by a week or two. als said they received usual than normal application from international students this year.

my thought is that sending application decision in february might mean a positive response. i though they usually wait till april to send rejection letter, by which time they would have know the number of students who will accept their offer, and give remaining slots to those on waiting list.

any thoughts from the house please?

Jeffrey1

May 16, 2019
I've a friend who is applying to university of saskatchewan masters in education. Just anxious about the application outcome for my friend. She has up to 10 years of teaching experience, a second class lower undergrad but Merit (60%) in a masters' in education. She applied for another masters thinking she would have better chance with an already earned MSc instead of having a go with a phd with a foreign masters degree.

She inquired about application today and was told her application is under review and that they would get back to her by a week or two. als said they received usual than normal application from international students this year.

my thought is that sending application decision in february might mean a positive response. i though they usually wait till april to send rejection letter, by which time they would have know the number of students who will accept their offer, and give remaining slots to those on waiting list.

any thoughts from the house please?
Hello philus. Did your friend get admission

philus

Oct 14, 2016
Hi, Yes. I cant fully remember but I think the one I mentioned above was refused but was accepted in another department...