+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone applied for the january 2020 intake? particularly to the Langara college?

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
Guys! i applied for the january 2020 intake at Langara college more than 8 weeks ago and they are still processing my application. has anybody already gotten LOA for that intake?

famevangelio

Mar 7, 2019
Hi! Applied for Langara College for their Diploma in Business Management course as well for Jan 2020 intake. Still yet to receive their feedback. Agonizing days of waiting...

My question is, I haven’t sent any of my documents as there was no option to upload or where to send them when I applied thru EducationPlanner BC. Do I need to wait for their reply before I can send them my credentials or I’m missing something.. pls help! Thanks!

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
Hi! Applied for Langara College for their Diploma in Business Management course as well for Jan 2020 intake. Still yet to receive their feedback. Agonizing days of waiting...

My question is, I haven’t sent any of my documents as there was no option to upload or where to send them when I applied thru EducationPlanner BC. Do I need to wait for their reply before I can send them my credentials or I’m missing something.. pls help! Thanks!
the agony yes!!!
hey you should email them all your docs. dont wait!
then in couple weeks they will send your ID and you'll be able to login into your personal office on the langara website. you will see the status of your application there. i did it in February. it's been over 2 months already.

famevangelio

Mar 7, 2019
the agony yes!!!
hey you should email them all your docs. dont wait!
then in couple weeks they will send your ID and you'll be able to login into your personal office on the langara website. you will see the status of your application there. i did it in February. it's been over 2 months already.
Ohh my. Thank you so much for clarifying this. Can you please share the email address where I can send my school credentials? I'm from Philippines, by the way.

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
Ohh my. Thank you so much for clarifying this. Can you please share the email address where I can send my school credentials? I'm from Philippines, by the way.
use the one Bhagya shree gave you.
i used it too.
note that they are veeeeery slow at replying. sometimes it takes them 2 weeks to answer your questions. this is a real waiting agony.

Reactions: famevangelio

famevangelio

Mar 7, 2019
i used it too.
note that they are veeeeery slow at replying. sometimes it takes them 2 weeks to answer your questions. this is a real waiting agony.
Thank you so much, delixo! Yes, I agree. Hopefully they'll have positive feedback. I'll send my credentials now. Thanks again!

Reactions: delixo

jolofugi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Thank you so much, delixo! Yes, I agree. Hopefully they'll have positive feedback. I'll send my credentials now. Thanks again!
Key is to follow up on email.

Hi, I'm a filipino too. I found a college that's way cheaper than most of the institutions I've searched - it's Northern Lights College (NLC). It only costs 200K PHP for 1 sem tuition, exclusion of housing and airfare, and books. However, in total, I would say 300k-320k for Do-It-Yourself application. It's in BC, so if you want to consider this college, ping me.

Here's the website so you can browse available courses:
https://www.nlc.bc.ca/Programs/All-Programs-Alphabetical/Business-Management-Diploma

Go to "Programs" at the top of the website.

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023

Hi, I'm a filipino too. I found a college that's way cheaper than most of the institutions I've searched - it's Northern Lights College (NLC). It only costs 200K PHP for 1 sem tuition, exclusion of housing and airfare, and books. However, in total, I would say 300k-320k for Do-It-Yourself application. It's in BC, so if you want to consider this college, ping me.

https://www.nlc.bc.ca/Programs/All-Programs-Alphabetical/Business-Management-Diploma

thanks!
but there's only 3 post-grad programs unfortunately.

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
Yep, there's 3 post-grad programs:

General, IT focus, and Health focus post-grad business management programs.
business management only.
nothing for a web developer like me :(

famevangelio

Mar 7, 2019

Hi! Thank you for the recommendation. I checked the school, its really interesting. However, its way too far from Vancouver. I’ll be staying at my aunt’s residence in North Van. Thanks, anyway! I appreciate the help! Have you submitted your Visa Application already?

famevangelio

Mar 7, 2019
i used it too.
Hi delixo! Sent my docs on the email Bhagya shared last April 14. No update yet whatsoever. I have no way of checking the status as I don’t have my Langara ID yet. Im getting more anxious as the days go by. I’ll send them an email probably by the end of the month if I still don’t hear anything. Do you think that’ll be okay?

jolofugi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi! Thank you for the recommendation. I checked the school, its really interesting. However, its way too far from Vancouver. I’ll be staying at my aunt’s residence in North Van. Thanks, anyway! I appreciate the help! Have you submitted your Visa Application already?
No, I haven't. My target intake is still on Jan 2020, so most I'll most probably start my application mid-2019, when the Jan 2020 intake admission opens.

Check out these schools too (nearer Vancouver)
Selkirk College and
College of New Caledonia