+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has any had their 1 Year PGD from Virtual University (Pakistan) evaluated by WES?

SamtoCanada

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Thanks for the response.
Yeah I have CS 4 years bachelors
Thinking of completing PGD of a year -
Yes please let me know - I will try to follow up here.

Wbr90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Thanks for the response.
Yeah I have CS 4 years bachelors
Thinking of completing PGD of a year -
Yes please let me know - I will try to follow up here.
I would say please get enrolled asap.. Dont waste any time..

msohaib28

Jun 13, 2016
Hi,

I know couple of candidates who got pgd from VU evaluated by WES as 2 degree option.

I did my PGD as well, and am expecting evaluation to complete by 16th Jan.

Will keep u posted here on the outcome.
Hello WBR90!

What is the outcome of your evaluation? Kindly share your experience.

Wbr90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hey all, just got report.

Its recognized as diploma 3 years. The evaluation statement is like below:

Diploma (three years) and bachelor's degree (four years)

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Alright people, so I am here with an update on VU PGD with 16 years of education (4 years degree).

VU IS CREDITED, There is a WhatsApp group, with all the people doing VU PGD, and the ones completed, have successfully received ECA from WES, CES and ICES (2 or more with one 3 years or longer). IQAS has a temporary hold on their application intake so that hasn't been tried yet.

But people are in post ITA stage after completing PGD from VU, followed by successful ECA.

SamtoCanada

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Alright people, so I am here with an update on VU PGD with 16 years of education (4 years degree).

VU IS CREDITED, There is a WhatsApp group, with all the people doing VU PGD, and the ones completed, have successfully received ECA from WES, CES and ICES (2 or more with one 3 years or longer). IQAS has a temporary hold on their application intake so that hasn't been tried yet.

But people are in post ITA stage after completing PGD from VU, followed by successful ECA.
Thank you so much Fahad for sharing the same -
I plan to start PGD from Feb IA.

mohsin139

Mar 26, 2020
Hi Saif, thank you for your comprehensive response, appreciate it. I hope we get a Canadian ECA equivalency for it. I’m taking admission into the fall PGD program aswell, fingers crossed.
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group if you have one for this discussion so we can keep each other posted. +971554073755
Regards
Zubair
Hi Zubair,

Can you please share if you got WES evaluation done for your PGD and whether you got equivalency for "two or more degree or certificates" ?