+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has any had their 1 Year PGD from Virtual University (Pakistan) evaluated by WES?

Amb879

Oct 9, 2019
I have done BSCS and now applied in VU PGD in business administration fall 2019 will it improve CRS score?
Also if there is any valid what's app group please add me 92 345 8515648

MoPak

Oct 19, 2019
2 years Bachelors with "Virtual University, 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma (PGD)", should be treat as "Bachelor's degree (three or more year program at a university)".
But need to confirm, First!
W.E.S - US equivalency of 2 years bachelors degree and 1 years PGD equal to US education ?

fidani12

Sep 11, 2018
I had a bachelors degree in telecommunications (4 years) and then did PGD in computer science

Hello Saqib

Was some of your PGd courses same/similar with those of Bachelor's courses?

I am just wondering whether WES would combine Bachelors and PGd because of some overlapping courses

Please reply

Thank You!

Last edited:

saqib528

Jan 18, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello Saqib

Was some of your PGd courses same/similar with those of Bachelor's courses?

I am just wondering whether WES would combine Bachelors and PGd because of some overlapping courses

Please reply

Thank You!
i did not go that deep fidani. and i don't think it matters

! Maha!

Oct 22, 2019
Please add me to the group: 03366069234
and I also wanted to ask that someone mentioned in the thread that WES only evaluates PGD-BA.....is it true?
I have taken admission in PGD-IT to boost my CRS score.

Reactions: mashad.imran

mashad.imran

Oct 22, 2019
Hello everyone,

Anyone got any confirmation to the following.

1- PDG from VU is counted as Canadian diploma? I think yes, as I went to WES and I could find the same diploma while applying for degree verification. Will do a live chat session with WES to confirmation (will update the thread also).
http://prntscr.com/iw4x2n

2- CIC will consider it as http://prntscr.com/iw396s

Guys lets help each other to boost CRS score.
Any updates?

mashad.imran

Oct 22, 2019
Please add me to the group: 03366069234
and I also wanted to ask that someone mentioned in the thread that WES only evaluates PGD-BA.....is it true?
I have taken admission in PGD-IT to boost my CRS score.
Hi,
I haven't heard that. But one of my friends have done PGD-IT and he is evaluating from IQAS and waiting for the evaluation.

I am currently doing PGD-BA. I think it depends on Credit hours per course. Minimum 30 Credit hours are required as per HEC

shayan42101

Oct 30, 2019
Hello I am currently enrolled in PGD IT at VU and expected to complete it by 2020. Has anyone evaluated their PGD IT from VU from WES or IQAS recently? Also if there is any group for it please add me +923212044934

AVallani

Nov 20, 2019
Hello and thank you all for the detailed information on the process and prospective equivalencies.

I currently have a 4 year BS degree from KU and have got its ECA completed by IQAS. However, my CRS score ends up to be 434 which I believe is too low to be meet the threshold. Therefore, I now plan to boost my score in the education category. 2 options that I am currently considering are:

1 - MA External from Karachi University - i intend to appear for part 1 and 2 in the same seating and therefore get done in the upcoming exam session of Spring 2020.

2 - PGD from VU - which would take a complete year from the next admissions which are in Spring 2020.

I want to request help of those who have experience by asking the following:

Would MA external be evaluated by any of the ECA credentialing organization. If yes, what is the expected equivalence?

Also, is there any other PGD program or any other certification that I can do in lesser time to boost my score.

Thanks in advance.
Please also add me the group - +923332342767

jjkayani

Dec 24, 2018
Hi does anyone know what will be equivalency of 2 years B.Com and 2 years Masters for Canada for all WES, IQAS, ICES and ICAS? Will 1 degree and 1 diploima will be awared or only 1 Bachelors degree will be awarde ?

ssaads

Dec 5, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I am planning to do a 1 year diploma after my BBA (4 years) program to improve my score. However, the courses offered for the diploma which are relevant to me have already been done in my BBA program. Please let me know if this can be an issue.

Thank you.

SamtoCanada

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Hi, is there any update to this?
Someone who completed their PGD from VU or anywhere in Karachi for that matter and got ECA for 2 more degrees?

Wbr90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi, is there any update to this?
Someone who completed their PGD from VU or anywhere in Karachi for that matter and got ECA for 2 more degrees?
Also, please do share if there a whatsapp group.
Hi,

I know couple of candidates who got pgd from VU evaluated by WES as 2 degree option.

I did my PGD as well, and am expecting evaluation to complete by 16th Jan.

Will keep u posted here on the outcome.