+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has any had their 1 Year PGD from Virtual University (Pakistan) evaluated by WES?

saifkk2000

Aug 25, 2017
Alright people, so I am here with an update on VU PGD with 16 years of education (4 years degree).

VU IS CREDITED, There is a WhatsApp group, with all the people doing VU PGD, and the ones completed, have successfully received ECA from WES, CES and ICES (2 or more with one 3 years or longer). IQAS has a temporary hold on their application intake so that hasn't been tried yet.

But people are in post ITA stage after completing PGD from VU, followed by successful ECA.
Fahad bhai, thumb up !

saifkk2000

Aug 25, 2017
Hi,

I know couple of candidates who got pgd from VU evaluated by WES as 2 degree option.

I did my PGD as well, and am expecting evaluation to complete by 16th Jan.

Will keep u posted here on the outcome.
Yes, you are right.

16 years of Education + 1 year PGD in Pakistan (from WES/IQAS approved institutions) credit "2 or more certificates".

Sam_4321

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
2 or more certificates
Okay Thank you!
can you please elaborate on your detailed education?
I mean like I had 2 Years BA + MCS from VU.
so what did you get for your bachelors
and then for MCS?
Can you please elaborate on that....It will be really helpful for me.
Thanks

saifkk2000

Aug 25, 2017
Okay Thank you!
can you please elaborate on your detailed education?
I mean like I had 2 Years BA + MCS from VU.
so what did you get for your bachelors
and then for MCS?
Can you please elaborate on that....It will be really helpful for me.
Thanks
BS Mechanical Engineering - 16 years
PGD Business Administration - 1 year

sdalam

Mar 18, 2020
Hello,

I had a BS degree in Accounting and Finance and I have 3 years of experience.
I am also currently doing PGD Finance from VU but I find Intro to Computing course very difficult as I don't have a computer science background and the syllabus is too long. Can anyone guide me about successfully completing the course?

Regards.

Sam_4321

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hello,

I had a BS degree in Accounting and Finance and I have 3 years of experience.
I am also currently doing PGD Finance from VU but I find Intro to Computing course very difficult as I don't have a computer science background and the syllabus is too long. Can anyone guide me about successfully completing the course?

Regards.
Hi There!

Take a breath, Stay calm.
1. Get VU handouts.
2. Follow them along with lectures.
3. Work through Past papers (It 'll build your confidence and make you familiar with the type of question you would get in actual exam)

Reactions: sdalam

sdalam

Mar 18, 2020
Hi There!

Take a breath, Stay calm.
1. Get VU handouts.
2. Follow them along with lectures.
3. Work through Past papers (It 'll build your confidence and make you familiar with the type of question you would get in actual exam)
Thanks for this.
Please tell me what kind of exam is conducted in final exam? Is it MCQs or long ques?

Sam_4321

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Thanks for this.
Please tell me what kind of exam is conducted in the final exam? Is it MCQs or long ques?
The final exam consists of 80 marks. It has 40 MCQs (1Mark each) and It has 5 questions (5 marks each), 3 questions (2 marks each), and 3 questions (3 marks each).
NOTE: Subjective Questions vary in marks and numbers, I mean their ratio can change (The short questions). But it will almost be the same.
Usually, the final exam has 45% weightage.

ashasahmad

Aug 15, 2020
Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is fine. I have 16 years of education with BS Computer Engineering degree from UET Lahore. Now I am planning to get enrolled in VU PGD to increase my CRS score for Canada immigration.

I want to know if I do PGD from VU in any field, would that boost my CRS score?

Kindly let me know if anyone can help me out.