Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Jan-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
28-Feb-2014 (North Portal, SK)
Even I got the same e-mail at around 10:40 AM CST. The e-mail address was immigration.info@gov.ab.ca

McLuvin said:
Hi guys,

Today I got an email from immigration.info@gov.ab.ca

AINP US Visa Holder Category Applicants
Priority processing will be given to those who have a job offer from an Alberta Employer.
BR,
McLuvin

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah I got the exact same email from them today....and I dont even have a number.....

McLuvin said:
Hi guys,

Priority processing will be given to those who have a job offer from an Alberta Employer.

If you have a job offer from an Alberta employer send us a copy of the offer along with the job description. Click here

A job offer can be your contract or letter of employment from an Alberta employer. The job offer must be in a field related to your current occupation in the US. The document must be on the official letterhead of the Alberta employer you will be working for.

Download our Websites for Alberta Job Seekers document to assist you in finding a job in Alberta.

Is this a normal group mail or something that come before sending the file number. Any replies appreciated.

BR,
McLuvin

boomjosh2007

May 29, 2009
Hi Folks,

I also got the same email from <immigration.info@gov.ab.ca>. I dont know if this mail is sent to everyone who had applied or does this means that I am nearing to have my file number at least. My application reached Alberta Immigration on May 13th 2009. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

sava said:
Even I got the same e-mail at around 10:40 AM CST. The e-mail address was immigration.info@gov.ab.ca

McLuvin said:
Hi guys,

BR,
McLuvin

deveshjaitley

Star Member
May 20, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2009
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2009
Nomination.....
12-Dec-2009
Mike053 said:
deveshjaitley said:
I got same emai today! I got file # & waiting for nomination ltr
DJ...bro u should get nomination today or in next few days...
I have seen ur predictions for NotDet. Hope it comes true for me too :D

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
deveshjaitley said:
Mike053 said:
deveshjaitley said:
I got same emai today! I got file # & waiting for nomination ltr
DJ...bro u should get nomination today or in next few days...
I have seen ur predictions for NotDet. Hope it comes true for me too :D
do u by any chance know Alberta Governor. I havent seen him for long time on this forum.. He was really into this prediction business...lol....i dont know why he left. maybe he got his nomination... but sometime he said he is already a citizen of canada..sometime he said he was working in AINP itself...man that was confusing..anyways he was one funny guy..
I am just looking at file numbers, etc...I myself don't know when I will get a nomination or rejection....

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
just fyi....some of us legals have been here 10 years and still nothing :( got educated and worked here and it pains to still feel homeless...

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
koolchik said:
just fyi....some of us legals have been here 10 years and still nothing :( got educated and worked here and it pains to still feel homeless...
Thats why I am saying...contact senators to prefer us first....see my message above

Appu

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/27/10
Doc's Request.
03/12/2010
Nomination.....
05/25/10
AOR Received.
12/04/10
File Transfer...
04/05/2011
Med's Request
12/04/10
Med's Done....
01/05/11
Passport Req..
06/02/2011
VISA ISSUED...
08/08/2011
LANDED..........
24-11-2011
Albertadude said:
oh wow file numbers are at 37XX. I read some where in the forum that AINP is issuing a max of 70 nominations per month. I guess the last file no to receive nomination was 66X. So that means almost 3100 applicants still left to process. The math does not add up. If it is only 70 nominations per month then all the applicants in the 3XXX range will get nominations 2 to 3 years from now!!!!!!
I think last file number got nomination was 66x series. I think it got approved 2 to 2.5 months ago. If I am not mistaken no one got approval above 66x series. Correct me if I am wrong?

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
I remember some people receiving their file number, saying that it was sent to them before (I mean like when applicant sent a email saying that they need to update the info, they are sent their file numbers with a previous date). So for them, which date would start the clock for 4 months -- the date they received thier file number or the date that was in the email saying "your file number was sent on ..." ?

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
Appu said:
I think last file number got nomination was 66x series. I think it got approved 2 to 2.5 months ago. If I am not mistaken no one got approval above 66x series. Correct me if I am wrong?
You are right about no one got nomination over 66x series. But the latest nomination received was yesterday by notdet and his file is 598.

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
divagirl said:
I remember some people receiving their file number, saying that it was sent to them before (I mean like when applicant sent a email saying that they need to update the info, they are sent their file numbers with a previous date). So for them, which date would start the clock for 4 months -- the date they received thier file number or the date that was in the email saying "your file number was sent on ..." ?
I had similar situation you mentioned here. I also received my file number thru an official email other than reply for my email. I guess the clock starts from this official email date.

But you know this time lines are not going to be valid anymore going by the current rate. Pls. see my other thread on nomination time line calculation.

Appu

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/27/10
Doc's Request.
03/12/2010
Nomination.....
05/25/10
AOR Received.
12/04/10
File Transfer...
04/05/2011
Med's Request
12/04/10
Med's Done....
01/05/11
Passport Req..
06/02/2011
VISA ISSUED...
08/08/2011
LANDED..........
24-11-2011
I think Alberta hardly approved 30 Application after march 2009. They may be approving 10 application per month(After march 2009). I think Alberta very slow in approving the application. They may be reduced application approval from 60 per month to 10 per month.

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
Appu said:
I think Alberta hardly approved 30 Application after march 2009. They may be approving 10 application per month(After march 2009). I think Alberta very slow in approving the application. They may be reduced application approval from 60 per month to 10 per month.
although we dont have many people on this forum so we cant say that there were only 10 nominations...but the numbers are really pessimistic and dont know what to say..they should just shut down the program...actually it feels like they already have..lol..