+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Albertadude said:
yup sitaution is getting worse. There are still a lot of folks from old process who have not gotten nomination!!!!!
And they have to complete old applications before new ones. Be cool guys with immigration reform coming in the US things my slow down for Canada a little bit.

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
I am not sure how long CIR will take. I think unless the economy improves passage of CIR is highly unlikely this year. It will fail again as in 2007. Lets pray that the economy starts picking up soon and unemployment reduces!!!!!!

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
Albertadude said:
I am not sure how long CIR will take. I think unless the economy improves passage of CIR is highly unlikely this year. It will fail again as in 2007. Lets pray that the economy starts picking up soon and unemployment reduces!!!!!!
well...if CIR gives amnesty to illegals and excludes legals... I hope CIR never passes - to hell with such CIR which make things difficult for legals and gives amnesty to illegals. What good would be that to us...

albsac

May 20, 2009
By sending all these emails to senators and white house will not help anything.

here is the reason:

H1B and L1 guys are doig all white collar jobs with $100k+. If they give us the green card we will take all the high paid jobs from americans. This is what they dont want. They dont want foreigners to do high paid jobs.

Illegal immigrants do all low profile labor jobs, which americans dont want to do and they want some people to do all the labor jobs for them. Thats why they give green cards to all illegal immigrants.

Now foret about all this emails to senators etc. Just make money in this country, if you get a chance , get ur GC done, or move to some other country who can respect ur education and ur knowledge.

Albertahero

Jun 7, 2009
Mike,

Please stop this Greencard topic. This site is intent for the people who are intersted in Canada not on US H1 OR GC.
one or two times you posted the topic its ok , dont try to over pollute on this topic.

" C boss u received ur fileno tomorrow or day of tomorrow you will recieve your nomination decision" . The people who are applied almost 5 months back still they are desparately waiting for file no.

I think you are over responding on this topic.once again iam telling its irritating the people who are desparately waiting for AINP process.

Please try to understand the situation of the people.................

Thanks

sava

Star Member
Apr 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-May-2012; 11-Jul-2013 (CEC)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-May-2012; 09-SEP-2013 (CEC)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
16-OCT-2013
Med's Done....
13-Nov-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Jan-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
28-Feb-2014 (North Portal, SK)
Mike,
What you are doing is good, making people aware about what is going on in this country. But, please don't forget that all the members here are almost equally qualified as you are, if not more, and can make their own decisions. They have made a decision (like you had, till you were made to feel insecure about your nomination by that conversation over the phone with AINP official) to have a back-up in form of Canadian PR or maybe even try their options in Canada. This forum is for people to discuss about AINP certificate timeline and some related topics.

I commend your good work. I personally also feel that US is way better than Canada,as I have lived in both the countries and my brother still does in Canada. But, not every immigrant in Canada is driving a cab or washing dishes! Please don't dicourage people to apply for AINP(that would be hypocritical, as you are also in the same boat as all of us).

Mike053 said:
alright u losers...i wont post anymore...thanks and sorry

Sorry again..i wont post anymore in this loser forum who are trying to run away rather than raising their voice...and just fyi - writing about raising voice about Gc is not going to take ur "beloved" nomination away from you...but it 'might-not for sure' help you give a GC here..

good luck driving taxi, washing dishes and flipping burgers in Alberta...

Albertahero

Jun 7, 2009
Sava,

you are damn right, this thread is meant for AINP or Canada immigration guys,
Even one my cousin is working as ProjectLead. He is not driving taxi nor into flipping burgers.
Here everyone is educated Mike , please remember this thing , you dont have any rights to discourage people.

Everyone is eagerly waiting to get the fileno. Stop your damn business .

Thanks

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting Folks,

Many of you must have received this message from AINP. Does that mean the timeline has been stretched further?

________________________________________________________________________________________________
AINP US Visa Holder Category Applicants
Priority processing will be given to those who have a job offer from an Alberta Employer.

If you have a job offer from an Alberta employer send us a copy of the offer along with the job description. Click here

A job offer can be your contract or letter of employment from an Alberta employer. The job offer must be in a field related to your current occupation in the US. The document must be on the official letterhead of the Alberta employer you will be working for.

Download our Websites for Alberta Job Seekers document to assist you in finding a job in Alberta.

Contact Us | Privacy | Copyright and Disclaimer | Unsubscribe

Alberta Employment and Immigration
5th floor, Commerce Place, 10155 102 St
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5J0T6

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
May be 1 year.

AlbertaGovernor said:
Waiting Folks,

Many of you must have received this message from AINP. Does that mean the timeline has been stretched further?

________________________________________________________________________________________________
AINP US Visa Holder Category Applicants
Priority processing will be given to those who have a job offer from an Alberta Employer.

If you have a job offer from an Alberta employer send us a copy of the offer along with the job description. Click here

A job offer can be your contract or letter of employment from an Alberta employer. The job offer must be in a field related to your current occupation in the US. The document must be on the official letterhead of the Alberta employer you will be working for.

Download our Websites for Alberta Job Seekers document to assist you in finding a job in Alberta.

Contact Us | Privacy | Copyright and Disclaimer | Unsubscribe

Alberta Employment and Immigration
5th floor, Commerce Place, 10155 102 St
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5J0T6

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
Whoever has filed through a lawyer, have you been able to get a response about reason for these emails or expectation of new timeline (longer than currently listed)?
I tried to ask mine but have not gotten any response....as expected :)

boomjosh2007

May 29, 2009
Hi Folks,

I totally concede that this forum is of course meant for AINP but what Mike did was a good eye opener for US. Given a opportunity I think every member on this forum would like stay in US rather than going to Alberta. I think Mike didn't discouraged anyone one of us instead he meant to start a parallel thinking process of how one can have a GC here in US itself which makes sense, it makes sense because if anyone of us even gets EAD and AINP nomination and Canadian PR, he will still prefer staying here than going to Canada. No one likes to keep moving around...isn't it? I think we should stay put on AINP as well as research on avenues of having a GC or EAD at least here in US.

Regards

Albertahero said:
Sava,

you are damn right, this thread is meant for AINP or Canada immigration guys,
Even one my cousin is working as ProjectLead. He is not driving taxi nor into flipping burgers.
Here everyone is educated Mike , please remember this thing , you dont have any rights to discourage people.

Everyone is eagerly waiting to get the fileno. Stop your damn business .

Thanks

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
Current AINP timeline is 1 year to get nomination.So don't get frustrated and make ur plans accordingly.

All the best !