Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18 March, 2011
LANDED..........
18 July, 2011
Can someone who can edit the Timeline Spreadsheet correct my NOC code? It should be 2131 for "the".

Thanks,

the

sava said:
You can access the Timeline Spreadsheet from this URL at work (atleast I can),
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=rOK-RnLd8h-aO8pyYELzvtA

Guys,
Since notdet just received his nomination in june and his file number is 598, I am assuming that AINP is sending out approximately 120 nominations a month. Let me explain how I came to this conclusion,
From what I see AINP started sending out nominations beginning Feb 2009 (for this year, and I am assuming they Start new File numbers every year) and File # 598 got nominated in June (end) so,

598/5 (feb, mar, apr, may, jun) = 119.6 => 120 Nominations Approx.

Well, in this way they are going to send out only 1440 to 1450(max) nominations out by December. I haven't got my file number yet, don't know how long I'd have to wait. Good luck fellow applicants.

Regards,
SAVA

deveshjaitley said:
bubbly2009 said:
I could not download the file from tinyurl. can somebody send to my mail?

Congrats to all members who have recd file numbers and nominations.
Make sure you have access to Google Docs (this is where the file is hosted).

I do not have access to the file from work as it's been BLOCKED by the office proxy. (same for similar file sharing sites).

deveshjaitley

Star Member
May 20, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2009
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2009
Nomination.....
12-Dec-2009
the said:
Can someone who can edit the Timeline Spreadsheet correct my NOC code? It should be 2131 for "the".

Thanks,

the

sava said:
You can access the Timeline Spreadsheet from this URL at work (atleast I can),
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=rOK-RnLd8h-aO8pyYELzvtA

Guys,
Since notdet just received his nomination in june and his file number is 598, I am assuming that AINP is sending out approximately 120 nominations a month. Let me explain how I came to this conclusion,
From what I see AINP started sending out nominations beginning Feb 2009 (for this year, and I am assuming they Start new File numbers every year) and File # 598 got nominated in June (end) so,

598/5 (feb, mar, apr, may, jun) = 119.6 => 120 Nominations Approx.

Well, in this way they are going to send out only 1440 to 1450(max) nominations out by December. I haven't got my file number yet, don't know how long I'd have to wait. Good luck fellow applicants.

Regards,
SAVA

deveshjaitley said:
bubbly2009 said:
I could not download the file from tinyurl. can somebody send to my mail?

Congrats to all members who have recd file numbers and nominations.
Make sure you have access to Google Docs (this is where the file is hosted).

I do not have access to the file from work as it's been BLOCKED by the office proxy. (same for similar file sharing sites).
done.

srinivasps

Mar 18, 2009
Hi,

Did any one get the file number under AINP H1-B stream who applied at last week of March or April 1st week??

Thanks,
CNU

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey... ppl who applied first week of march, like me, are still waiting....

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
Jacaranda said:
u guys need to contact AINP if u dont get file # it next week...i think it would be 4 months for you while April guys got in 2.5 months

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
For AINP it is not early bird gets the worm first.
It is ANY bird can get the worm ANY time.

Mike053 said:
Jacaranda said:
u guys need to contact AINP if u dont get file # it next week...i think it would be 4 months for you while April guys got in 2.5 months

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Hi guys,

Today I got an email from immigration.info@gov.ab.ca

AINP US Visa Holder Category Applicants
Priority processing will be given to those who have a job offer from an Alberta Employer.

If you have a job offer from an Alberta employer send us a copy of the offer along with the job description. Click here

A job offer can be your contract or letter of employment from an Alberta employer. The job offer must be in a field related to your current occupation in the US. The document must be on the official letterhead of the Alberta employer you will be working for.

Download our Websites for Alberta Job Seekers document to assist you in finding a job in Alberta.

Is this a normal group mail or something that come before sending the file number. Any replies appreciated.

BR,
McLuvin

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
It is so frustrating...and even if what Ainp told one of our forum members is true.i.e. 2 batches are being worked seperately, 1 has feb n march and other has april n may. It still does not make any logical sense...of applications being processed in any crap of an order! Next, we may find out April/May group processed quickly so they moved on to June/July while Feb/March is still waiting...
But since they dont charge us, we cant sue/blame them either!

fyi: my sister's was 31xx from 14 april batch n her friend who had also applied with her(14 april) got# yday with 37xx Now, Ainp is at 38xx.

And as I said earlier, when I told my lawyer about it, they just replied saying i should wait my 8 months first and then if i havent got cert, they will look into it.

myfavourid

May 27, 2009
McLuvin said:
Hi guys,

Priority processing will be given to those who have a job offer from an Alberta Employer.

If you have a job offer from an Alberta employer send us a copy of the offer along with the job description. Click here

A job offer can be your contract or letter of employment from an Alberta employer. The job offer must be in a field related to your current occupation in the US. The document must be on the official letterhead of the Alberta employer you will be working for.

Download our Websites for Alberta Job Seekers document to assist you in finding a job in Alberta.

Is this a normal group mail or something that come before sending the file number. Any replies appreciated.

BR,
McLuvin

Hi McLuvin
I don't know whether this email is from the right IP, but in Alberta site they have clearly mentioned about the job offer in Canada. i.e If you have your job offer and employment letter from Canada employer, you have to send a fax or scanned copy to them..
As soon as they receive it, they will process your application in faster way.

But there is no clause, they haven't mentioned whether we can apply after getting file number/Nomination etc. .that part is not clear to me also.. Any comments one this from any one??

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
myfavourid said:
I don't understand the nomination timeliness. Could any one of you tell me the approximate time line after File number....???
: ) No one so far does so to keep yourself free of stress, dont even attempt to understand...thats an honest suggestion! but as per website, it should be 4 months after file#.

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
oh wow file numbers are at 37XX. I read some where in the forum that AINP is issuing a max of 70 nominations per month. I guess the last file no to receive nomination was 66X. So that means almost 3100 applicants still left to process. The math does not add up. If it is only 70 nominations per month then all the applicants in the 3XXX range will get nominations 2 to 3 years from now!!!!!!

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
Albertadude said:
oh wow file numbers are at 37XX. I read some where in the forum that AINP is issuing a max of 70 nominations per month. I guess the last file no to receive nomination was 66X. So that means almost 3100 applicants still left to process. The math does not add up. If it is only 70 nominations per month then all the applicants in the 3XXX range will get nominations 2 to 3 years from now!!!!!!
u are right AD....
last year AINP family category's timeline changed from 12 months to 31 months. Same is gonna happen with AINP SRS H1B.

deveshjaitley

Star Member
May 20, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2009
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2009
Nomination.....
12-Dec-2009
myfavourid said:
McLuvin said:
Hi guys,

BR,
McLuvin

Hi McLuvin
I don't know whether this email is from the right IP, but in Alberta site they have clearly mentioned about the job offer in Canada. i.e If you have your job offer and employment letter from Canada employer, you have to send a fax or scanned copy to them..
As soon as they receive it, they will process your application in faster way.

But there is no clause, they haven't mentioned whether we can apply after getting file number/Nomination etc. .that part is not clear to me also.. Any comments one this from any one??

I got same emai today! I got file # & waiting for nomination ltr

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
Mike053 said:
Albertadude said:
u are right AD....
last year AINP family category's timeline changed from 12 months to 31 months. Same is gonna happen with AINP SRS H1B.
actually that's why they are sending email to speed up process of people who can find a job in alberta...others can hang around for years...it is sad..

Next month u will see email processing time changed from 8 months to 24 months. That's what happened to family class when it saw a surge in applications...