+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Allan30

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
My friend are now updated to Canada ready to start! Waiting for his PR card! He always claim it everyday! He believed that our mind has the ability to magnetized or attract what you desire. So Never doubted. Always be optimistic. Claim it and believe that you will have it tomorrow.
Thank you!
God bless everyone.

Sincerely.

terrya

Jan 12, 2020
My friend are now updated to Canada ready to start! Waiting for his PR card! He always claim it everyday! He believed that our mind has the ability to magnetized or attract what you desire. So Never doubted. Always be optimistic. Claim it and believe that you will have it tomorrow.
Thank you!
God bless everyone.

Sincerely.
Many of you guys lied about friends I can see and also it’s clearly shown that you guys are lying, actually the application is for you and not your friends any way good luck and enjoy your life in Canada there’s no need to lie

Allan30

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Many of you guys lied about friends I can see and also it’s clearly shown that you guys are lying, actually the application is for you and not your friends any way good luck and enjoy your life in Canada there’s no need to lie
Ok my friend!

Optimisztikos

Jan 27, 2022
I don’t have to criticize anyone here but there’re some members who boost the positive vibe which I love so much and also some members here who kills your positive vibe which is bad can’t call names ( pls change because of this group)

Base on experience it’s better to apply for H&C yourself if you have a good and truthful story base on the laws of Canada and also compassionate reasons.

Ircc start to process your application the day they receive your application and decide if you are eligible or not

After that they begin to take their time to observe your application, your arguments and your life in Canada base on informations and delays to frustrate you and after which the main officer draft he’s or her own decision and sends your file to the main boss to review and make his or her own decision mainly in Niagara to sign it off, then you get your Refusal or AIP

To be honest my family here in this group base on information pls don’t apply for gcms note if you use a lawyer or if your application is not up to 1year they put your application in process same day they see your gcms note application, if you don’t hear from Ircc for 10months contact your lawyer if you can’t hear from your lawyer then contact Ircc for more information about your application

Ircc decides on your application if you’re eligible or not in 1-4months and they put in delay in there’re system to observe you and you’re life in Canada to make a decision
I have one question for you my friend.
You said IRCC start processing application the time they receive it, does it apply on all applications. Am asking cause they started processing my app after 4 months.
Many thanks

Reactions: Naz786

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I have one question for you my friend.
You said IRCC start processing application the time they receive it, does it apply on all applications. Am asking cause they started processing my app after 4 months.
Many thanks
This is not the way it’s work when you send your application right away go in process
And all the decision not gonna make in Niagara Falls
decision made in Vancouver office or main office which processing your application if it’s approved then it will transfer for stage 2 niagara Falls

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Thank you!
God bless everyone.

Sincerely.
maybe some people are not comfortable saying it’s my application saying my friend Family or somebody else because a lot of people are scared we don’t know who’s reading your comments
If he’s lying or telling the truth no one business it’s his words and whatever he saying plus it’s a free country everybody have a right to say whatever they want to say

Optimisztikos

Jan 27, 2022
This is not the way it’s work when you send your application right away go in process
And all the decision not gonna make in Niagara Falls
decision made in Vancouver office or main office which processing your application if it’s approved then it will transfer for stage 2 niagara Falls
This is a good news . . Many thanks.

Reactions: Naz786

Allan30

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
maybe some people are not comfortable saying it’s my application saying my friend Family or somebody else because a lot of people are scared we don’t know who’s reading your comments
If he’s lying or telling the truth no one business it’s his words and whatever he saying plus it’s a free country everybody have a right to say whatever they want to say
God bless you @Ayanna! Thank you for enlightening the mind of other member here . Like seriously you are clever!

Reactions: Ayanna

hamazariaz

Feb 13, 2022
Hello I'm new to this group , Need advice should I withdraw my application? it's been two years my H&C application is in process and no answer some people telling me my application will take 10 years to process and I can't live 10 years without work permit .

Reactions: Ayanna