LANDED..........
10-12-2015

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Almost have the same issue as yours. I got my Aip . You should apply for H&c under the best interest of the child and also establishment in Canada. All the best
may i know what was your hardship arguments ? like conditions in your home country ?
do you have family in Canada ?

hamazariaz

Feb 13, 2022
if agency takes more than a year he can apply for work permit and when you write a statement you should say it I don’t wanna be on welfare I need to work to support myself
How can i demand for work permit should i write a email or anything else please? i didn't know about GMCe note,

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
@EFK123
Hi,
I was looking at the h&c for my mum..she has not lived in Pakistan for almost 40 years but she still has a few brothers and an elderly mother there. She does not get along with them and they have a very strained relationship...she did visit them a few years ago just to see her mum for 2 weeks but had to get out because the emotional drama was too much for her to handle..how do I prove that she will not be able to stay there if she were forced to go back? They have completely different lifestyles, mindsets, ways of thinking etc...plus they are unemployed..the elderly mother is also just there and doesnt want to leave because its her home, but noone is happy with the situation of how things are in that house..and if my mother goes back, she will not be able to live there even for 10 days.
She has other siblings in Canada who can write a letter confirming the strained relationships, but will that be enough? What do I need to prove that at her age she will suffer too much stress if shes suddenly put into that toxic environment all of a sudden where shes not lived? (In addition to Pakistan general issues, discrimination of minorities etc which i can prove with articles/reports) has anyone else successfully been able to prove the discrimination in Pakistan (not a refugee claim but using the resources which specify discrimination...that too for a widow 50 plus woman from a minority)
I think you have very argument need to fine a good lawyer to help with your argument
the article/reports are very important if your family and friends write support letter that will help you application a lot

hamazariaz

Feb 13, 2022
do you have Aor ?
you need apply for work permit attached the aor letter and also explanation letter about your situation
yes i have AOR should i send this to Humanitarian department ? can you please share me the link where i can apply for work permit?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
this person told me if you have a muslim name your case will take longer and racisim is a big issue ,
It doesn't take 10 years. Don't listen to this person.

Reactions: Ayanna

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
QUICK QUESTION FOR EVERYONE.

My friend’s GCMS Notes has been released today and we noticed the following.

1. her Eligibility assessment DUE DATE was November 2021, however her Assessment in progress it says “NOT STARTED”.

2. We saw something in her application “TRIAGE” it says “STRAIGHT” what does this Straight means all about?

3. Application Assignment says 01/2022 but no update.

4. Application Status it says “PROSPECTIVE” what does this mean ?

your help will be appreciated. Thank you
When did your friend apply GCMS?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
QUICK QUESTION FOR EVERYONE.

My friend’s GCMS Notes has been released today and we noticed the following.

1. her Eligibility assessment DUE DATE was November 2021, however her Assessment in progress it says “NOT STARTED”.

2. We saw something in her application “TRIAGE” it says “STRAIGHT” what does this Straight means all about?

your help will be appreciated. Thank you
Hi friend sorry I miss your question

it means his/her application been assigned to officer but her file is in process for eligibility
If eligibility is pass then he/she will get her/his aip

one the Factor
Mine was triage : discrimination because I was the Minority in my country
The officer haven’t process the application yet

does it say prospective app delete date?

Last edited:

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018

it means his/her officer been assigned to her case but her file is not in process for eligibility

one the Factor
Mine was triage : discrimination because was the Minority in my country

"Straight" means it's a straight H&C without a PRRA. They do this because they run reports to determine how to prioritize and assign casework. They have to watch that they keep up with PRRA cases (CBSA & IRCC are separate but still apart of one public service). If there's no accompanying PRRA then the priority for it to be assessed is lessened. Some folks may be in a hurry, but they've got competing demands.

Prospective - I don't know but it's been some years since I was "in the know," if I ever really was.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020

it means his/her application been assigned to officer but her file is in process for eligibility

one the Factor
Mine was triage : discrimination because I was the Minority in my country

does it say prospective app delete date?
Thank you my dear friend.