+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

covid2022

Jan 14, 2022
hi everybody, i am new here, readying and enjoying, how this firm work so beautifully, how we all help each other, stand next to each other should by should, ready for help. almighty will benefit you all for your good deeds.
-:)

Reactions: Latin40

Faithyfay

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Anyone no if it’s the first email that the lawyer sent you upload the picture on or you should wait for another email from IRCC am confused

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
It’s hard to say I seen members whose lawyer got the email then forward to the applicant and also seen members like you got it directly

I receive all correspondence with my lawyer directly from immigration. It depends on how the form was filled from beginning. If the lawyer adds the email of applicant and representative, all correspondence will be sent out to both.

Most representative do not include the mail of applicant especially when you haven’t pay them in full.

Reactions: Ayanna

Faithyfay

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
I paid in full nothing owed to the lawyer that is y I got the email quickly from the lawyer I already fill out the questions IRCC ask and sent it bck I got answer bck from IRCC Thant said thank you my question is should I expect another email to upload photos because the later did state that my representative cannot do it for me they have to send it to the client

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
to be honest idk why rcmp taking longer because if you do Fbi certificate it takes less than 24 hours but you do rcmp fingerprints longer in my opinion I think RCMP‘s are the lazy people sitting over there they’re not doing there job
FBI certificate is just a database search that can be done by a 3rd party while RCMP search can involve more.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Ayanna,
Hope you are doing well, I have a quick question for you,
Donuou know if recieving EI benefit or CERB during the pandemic has any negative effect on H&C applications?
What kind of government assistance would have any bad impact on H&C applications?
Thank you
In general if you were temporarily on EI or CERB it will be overlooked if you have a long history of work. In general for H&C, it is best to show a long history of consistent work and being self sufficient. Being on EI for 6 months when applying for H&C would not look good especially if you also received CERB. For H&C self-reliance, initiative, hard work, etc. are highly valued.