+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
I know ever since he asked for assistance to a lawyer he has a problem with his lawyer. It’s not easy to contact and approach!
My frend just done with medical got aip. And ecas changes to decision made january 14. Most of you guys here received email from ircc after ecas change to decision made and just a few days you guys received your Corp and ecorp.
listen bro his lawyer need forward the email otherwise your friend is f lol

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I know ever since he asked for assistance to a lawyer he has a problem with his lawyer. It’s not easy to contact and approach!
My frend just done with medical got aip. And ecas changes to decision made january 14. Most of you guys here received email from ircc after ecas change to decision made and just a few days you guys received your Corp and ecorp.
you can email to niagara fall office and asked for your application status

Allan30

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Maybe its in the lawyer junk or spam email.
his so busy for another client busy at the court of appeal. Lol. I felt my frend spirit just moved to my body manifest in me I’m kinda stress too now. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Taweda and Ayanna

Allan30

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
We received your application for permanent residence on May 19, 2020.
We started processing your application on April 24, 2021.
We sent you medical instructions on May 22, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.
he said he recieved email last September from IRCC for final review.
January 14 decision made

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
We received your application for permanent residence on May 19, 2020.
We started processing your application on April 24, 2021.
We sent you medical instructions on May 22, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.
he said he recieved email last September from IRCC for final review.
January 14 decision made
did they send him Aip yet