+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
I paid in full nothing owed to the lawyer that is y I got the email quickly from the lawyer I already fill out the questions IRCC ask and sent it bck I got answer bck from IRCC Thant said thank you my question is should I expect another email to upload photos because the later did state that my representative cannot do it for me they have to send it to the client

Yes. You will. And if they send it to him, it will be forwarded to you.

Allan30

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
I paid in full nothing owed to the lawyer that is y I got the email quickly from the lawyer I already fill out the questions IRCC ask and sent it bck I got answer bck from IRCC Thant said thank you my question is should I expect another email to upload photos because the later did state that my representative cannot do it for me they have to send it to the client
You fully paid it huh! Your rich!
just wondering you fully paid your lawyer but your asking question in here! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Fayamufi

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Anyone no if it’s the first email that the lawyer sent you upload the picture on or you should wait for another email from IRCC am confused
The first email is to confirm your presence in Canada and email address for the PR portal credentials. So you will receive another email with instructions to upload photo

Reactions: Naz786 and Ayanna

Faithyfay

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
The first email is to confirm your presence in Canada and email address for the PR portal credentials. So you will receive another email with instructions to upload photo
Thanks for your answer so I did the right thing just waiting for the next email how long does the second email takes please

Reactions: Fayamufi

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
hi everybody, i am new here, readying and enjoying, how this firm work so beautifully, how we all help each other, stand next to each other should by should, ready for help. almighty will benefit you all for your good deeds.
-:)
we are like family here
We been through a lot or some of these guys still struggling to get first stage approval that’s why we are helping each other you can help us to if you have something good to share

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I receive all correspondence with my lawyer directly from immigration. It depends on how the form was filled from beginning. If the lawyer adds the email of applicant and representative, all correspondence will be sent out to both.

Most representative do not include the mail of applicant especially when you haven’t pay them in full.
Yes you’re absolutely correct some attorneys are scared if they share stuff with clients then clients keep continue follow up with immigration officers then you don’t need them
You don’t need anymore there is more cash for them