+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I paid in full nothing owed to the lawyer that is y I got the email quickly from the lawyer I already fill out the questions IRCC ask and sent it bck I got answer bck from IRCC Thant said thank you my question is should I expect another email to upload photos because the later did state that my representative cannot do it for me they have to send it to the client
When I applied for my H&c on 2017 I pay full amount of money to my lawyer you know how long take him to file exactly one year she submitted my H&c on 2018 she was making excuse every time because she was busy make a lot of money taken cases from clients
After that exactly 38 months process Then I became a permanent resident
Maybe the lawyer help me 20% but 80% of other things I did by myself and my husband help me a lot
and also this forum helped me a lot too This is how I learn my Gcms notes how to speed up my process how to contact Niagara Falls office how to talk with CBSA officers

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
FBI certificate is just a database search that can be done by a 3rd party while RCMP search can involve more.
I didn’t get it what RCMP involving more it’s also database they have to run your fingerprint in the database will tell you if somebody got arrested or criminal record for something more that’s it
FBI is the worst one they will go every where and find anything about you it doesn’t matter

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
No I didn't but I belief my sponsor called the MP cos she called me in November that I should start preparing to come before christmas but here I am, I just belief something must have triggered her to tell me that, may be an update
I know what you mean because a lot of people applying for permanent residency there is a huge backlog and everybody knows that so they are working to clear it by end of the March hopefully you will be here with your family soon

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I think what he meant was how fast lawyers work when the money is already in their pockets.
It doesn’t matter you pay them full amount or you paying Stallman the lawyer will take a sweet ass time and send your application to Immigration also about emails some of our good lawyers they usually send the good news really fast and some of them going to take a couple days their convenience time forward it to clients

Faithyfay

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
When I applied for my H&c on 2017 I pay full amount of money to my lawyer you know how long take him to file exactly one year she submitted my H&c on 2018 she was making excuse every time because she was busy make a lot of money taken cases from clients
After that exactly 38 months process Then I became a permanent resident
Maybe the lawyer help me 20% but 80% of other things I did by myself and my husband help me a lot
and also this forum helped me a lot too This is how I learn my Gcms notes how to speed up my process how to contact Niagara Falls office how to talk with CBSA officers
To be honest the lawyer that I used he wasn’t too bad thanks be to God

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
To be honest the lawyer that I used he wasn’t too bad thanks be to God
maybe he/she is good with you maybe she is bad with other clients
Anybody had successful application always say my lawyer was good and the people has unsuccessful application 90% are complaining about the lawyers the reality is it’s you who put all the effort work stress anxiety and waiting for years that’s why your happy now
Lawyer does helps because they knows the language of immigration but who did all the work that you guys
got all the letters begging everybody for anything give you a hard work money to the lawyer and more but in reality it doesn’t matter as long as application a successful and positive that’s important

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi everyone, I’m new here.
AOR Apri 2021
In process Aug 2021.
Now a days how long it takes to get AIP?
Best interest of Child Non Canadian going to school & Establishment.
shotly 3 years in OWP, filed taxes.
I’m so anxious . . Pls share your thoughts.
usually process first stage is from 9 to 18 months
What I see here you doing good because you have a open work permit and you file taxes that’s really good and plus you have a child too
I’m optimistic you’ll get it soon something good

Faithyfay

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
What I see here you doing good
maybe he/she is good with you maybe she is bad with other clients
Anybody had successful application always say my lawyer was good and the people has unsuccessful application 90% are complaining about the lawyers the reality is it’s you who put all the effort work stress anxiety and waiting for years that’s why your happy now
Lawyer does helps because they knows the language of immigration but who did all the work that you guys
got all the letters begging everybody for anything give you a hard work money to the lawyer and more but in reality it doesn’t matter as long as application a successful and positive that’s important
yes your right
because you have a open work permit and you file taxes that’s really good and plus you have a child too

Reactions: Ayanna

Allan30

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
question no. 6

what is CSQ?
is this required to obtain for all the H&C applicante?
How to obtain it just being curious!.
Merci!

Reactions: Naz786

Optimisztikos

Jan 27, 2022
What I see here you doing good because you have a open work permit and you file taxes that’s really good and plus you have a child too
Thanks so much Ayana , you boosted my positive energy.
Have a great weekend.

terrya

Jan 12, 2020
Hi everyone, I’m new here.
AOR Apri 2021
In process Aug 2021.
Now a days how long it takes to get AIP?
Best interest of Child Non Canadian going to school & Establishment.
shotly 3 years in OWP, filed taxes.
I’m so anxious . . Pls share your thoughts.
When did you apply and when in August did your file went into process?