Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Dears,
I need your help please!!

Do any one know how to get USA police certificate from Canada ,

I don’t have a lawyer and I’m not that good in searching
if you could tell me the steps one by one I will be grateful
  1. RCMP records : You can book an appointment at the following link. It will take you around 15 minutes. Please choose the option: “ Canadian RCMP Certified Criminal Records Checks using digital Fingerprints.https://commissionaires.bc.ca/fingerprinting/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw5JSLBhCxARIsAHgO2Se_dfQE4Z8JY0-PgllbxH6ywavXnLEosxxvvV0mUI2AgnucrDxdKrAaAiDoEALw_wcB
  2. FBI Records for The instructions to submit a request are in the following link:https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks
  3. You send you link rolls fingerprints pay the fee they will send mail back it’s also depends on state

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Dears,
I need your help please!!

Do any one know how to get USA police certificate from Canada ,

I don’t have a lawyer and I’m not that good in searching
if you could tell me the steps one by one I will be grateful
Hello
Can you share your timeline

Reactions: Lexus2021

Dima A

Oct 6, 2021
  1. RCMP records : You can book an appointment at the following link. It will take you around 15 minutes. Please choose the option: “ Canadian RCMP Certified Criminal Records Checks using digital Fingerprints.https://commissionaires.bc.ca/fingerprinting/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw5JSLBhCxARIsAHgO2Se_dfQE4Z8JY0-PgllbxH6ywavXnLEosxxvvV0mUI2AgnucrDxdKrAaAiDoEALw_wcB
  2. FBI Records for The instructions to submit a request are in the following link:https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks
  3. You send you link rolls fingerprints pay the fee they will send mail back it’s also depends on state
Thank you so much.. god bless you

Dima A

Oct 6, 2021
Do the FBI send the clearance by email (PDF)
Or by mail (hard copy) ?
And which form is accepted by Canadian Immigration?

LAStudent

Oct 2, 2021
Hey guys,
Can I call IRCC and just proceed to asking about my application status, when it says priorities only? Would it do any harm to me?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Do the FBI send the clearance by email (PDF)
Or by mail (hard copy) ?
And which form is accepted by Canadian Immigration?
They send you link make sure download the link in your computer or laptop then you can send it Immigration’s but sometimes immigration request state clearance individual

Last edited:

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hey guys,
Can I call IRCC and just proceed to asking about my application status, when it says priorities only? Would it do any harm to me?
no It doesn’t your in stage 2 they give you accurate information
They will tell we received everything your file in final review if we need anything we will email you this is will be answer lol

If someone in stage one better don’t call because it makes sometimes the process delayed

Reactions: LAStudent

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi guys i applied for my GCMS notes after your advices.
I hope officers will not be angry and will note decide to reject my application... I hope it will not have a negative impact on the file, the principle purpose of my GCMS request was to speed up the processing of my H&C application.
thanks @Ayanna @Lexus2021 @Katayoon for your help

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi guys i applied for my GCMS notes after your advices.
I hope officers will not be angry and will decide to reject my application... I hope it will not have a negative impact on the file, the principle purpose of my GCMS request was to speed up the processing of my H&C application.
thanks @Ayanna @Lexus2021 @Katayoon for your help
when I was in first stage I send two gcms note one got answers I got exemption approval but I haven’t received Aip then after 6 months 2nd gcms note I got Aip a week letter I got my Aip
Then my file was delayed in 2 stage requested 3rd gcms note one week later I got my copr approval
Gcms note help me a lot
All I’m saying they’re not reject your application because gcms note if your application get rejected or approval it’s because of argument evidence and factors
That’s all
Good luck May God grant you Success application

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
when I was in first stage I send two gcms note one got answers I got exemption approval but I haven’t received Aip then after 6 months 2nd gcms note I got Aip a week letter I got my Aip
Then my file was delayed in 2 stage requested 3rd gcms note one week later I got my copr approval
Gcms note help me a lot
All I’m saying they’re not reject your application because gcms note if your application get rejected or approval it’s because of argument evidence and factors
That’s all
Good luck May God grant you Success application
inchallah !
Thank you very much

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi again, when i submitted my GCMS notes application, i did not prove that i'm actually in Canada like proof of status, or proof of adress with my name. Can this cause me a problem ? i wrote of course my adress and my UCI and my application number but without any documents to demonstrate that i live in Canada
Can I send the necessary documents to prove that I am in Canada to the following email : ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca ?

• Haha

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi again, when i submitted my GCMS notes application, i did not prove that i'm actually in Canada like proof of status, or proof of adress with my name. Can this cause me a problem ? i wrote of course my adress and my UCI and my application number but without any documents to demonstrate that i live in Canada
Can I send the necessary documents to prove that I am in Canada to the following email : ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca ?
They do not ask for any documents to prove your status or address. Relax :)

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
Chill out @wello711 we have few members are
Look @ Ayanna her H&c took 3 years
@Juneplum her application still in process over 40 months look @Katayoon she fight so hard take 4 years for her husband application
Look at @Carlos chuks he waiting for 2 stage almost a year
You think those members just Been like us work really hard to research send gcms note talk to officers that’s how they become expert or experience members listen to theirs advice
Because maybe one day your experience or advice help sameone

I sent 2 gcms note one my application stage 1 was in process and second one I sent it few months ago no answer yet

Good luck