+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Biometrics is global (it captures your entire data)and can be accessed via Interpol but RCMP finger print is just for Canada(they only take your fingerprints)
they only took fingreprits for my son's boimetric requests due to covid.
they couldn't take photos due to covid.
so this was biometric or RCMP ?

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
If they don’t capture his facial pattern,fingerprint and likeness; or even voice recognition then it’s not biometrics

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
What is valid for 10years? Your son’s biometric? If IRCC you have checked on IRCc website and it says it’s valid for that period then so be it
yes but someone in the forum said fingerptints is just 1 year and biometrics 10 years, so i think that my son has biometrics not RCMP

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes but someone in the forum said fingerptints is just 1 year and biometrics 10 years, so i think that my son has biometrics not RCMP
If you have not received AIP yet, what you did is biometrics. Normally more enhanced security screening like fingerprints come at Stage 2. Also, your biometric letter should clearly mark the word "biometric". If it does, there is no doubt it was biometrics.

Reactions: Pear23 and wello711

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
It was biometrics. due to covid they are not taking photos and on their website they said not to worry you won't be ask to take any photos later.

Reactions: wello711

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
If you have not received AIP yet, what you did is biometrics. Normally more enhanced security screening like fingerprints come at Stage 2. Also, your biometric letter should clearly mark the word "biometric". If it does, there is no doubt it was biometrics.
Yes there is the word biometric in the request.
thank you so much

Reactions: Katayoon

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
There are many examples of where H&C was put on hold while JR was in process. Yes they are separate applications. The government doesn’t want to process both applications because one application could be approved and they would have wasted resources processing both applications at the same time.
From these responses, what I can gather is that there is no particular order. It could either be here or there. In as much that i believe all the responses are correct, the lawyers as well couldn’t have been wrong.
In all, all we want is positive results. it’s all for good.

Reactions: Jeps

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
From these responses, what I can gather is that there is no particular order. It could either be here or there. In as much that i believe all the responses are correct, the lawyers as well couldn’t have been wrong.
In all, all we want is positive results. it’s all for good.
There is an order. JR will be processed first if you apply for JR and H&C.

Reactions: Swagzzy